Kishnabe

The 3 Completionist seems supicous

14 posts in this topic

The 100 Club for this game...seems like hacked trophies. Possible on Vita now.....or so I have heard.

15 seconds or less...what magic is needed for this.

So this 100% is impossible and coming to plus in january? Damn. @Sly Ripper, can you remove this vita hackers from being tracked? There are more than enough games to flag, but vita flagging is impossible still.

I've already brought to Sly's and Stevieboy's attention another profile with 5 out of like 60 games that were for sure hacked, and also pointed them to a thread on here about Vita trophies being able to be hacked

The Vita version was patched and 100% are obtainable. I can confirm this since i got the all-medal trophy an hour ago, without any problem.

Edited by dwproject

Well, anyway, this game it's ridicolous hard, and luck based......

On 1/5/2017 at 5:46 PM, dwproject said:

The Vita version was patched and 100% are obtainable. I can confirm this since i got the all-medal trophy an hour ago, without any problem.

I think they're talking about getting 100% for the entire game.There are obviously hackers for Timely Tile Turner.

Those two people were able to complete the game in eleven seconds? It irritates me when hackers completion times are flagrantly impossible.

These guys are ruining the top 50 fastest achievers list for everyone. Look on their profile and you will notice they all have the same exact completion time across multiple games. I hope these guys get taken off soon. Some people worked hard to get where their at in the top 50 fastest achievers including myself.

For those who are unaware the hackers have been removed from the fastest achievers list/website woohoooo!:) Now everyone is in the correct spots as they should be.

Edited by marvelboy10

There is a new fastest achiever who has an impossible completion time (11 seconds) for this game.

Unfortunately Vita and PS4 games can't be flagged yet. Since this new fastest completion time can't be achieved legit, it needs to be removed from the leaderboards.

Update: Everything back to normal. Only legit achievers now :).

Edited by Deceptrox
Updating post

There appears to be a new hacker that put in a 100% completion time of 11 seconds.

Excuse me for bothering you, @grimydawg, there seems to be someone who has completed this game in 11 seconds, which is impossible. I think you should look into that as hacked Vita games can't be reported yet. Thanks.

Update: cheaters removed.

Edited by Deceptrox