Chapter 5 trophy bug??

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just noticed chapter 3 didn't pop for me so I guess I'll have to do it again. This game crashes quite a lot I find.  Chapter 4 was fine but 5 just crashed so I think that will be another that I have to replay a few times too.  I haven't had too many problems with the other Lego games.

Edit: In the end my play through with my son had at least 6 crashes and 4 levels where the trophies didn't pop, 3, 5, 6 and 9.  I'm going back through them solo but it really dragged out our play through...it put us off continuing to play. Nevermind, the other LEGO games seem fine.

Edited by luckyluscombe
More info
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I just had the same with Chapter 7 ? I didn't notice until I was doing a trophy clean up. I have even 100% complete the level and it still didn't pop up the second time. Is their any solution or is it just the matter of keep replaying the level until it pops?

EDIT - Just replay any story trophy on Story Mode again and not Free Play. Worked for me 

Edited by SirPigFace

• 3 months later...

I'm currently playing this without being signed in my account because I don't want it syncing up and I get a major glitch that means starting a new game, so if it glitches without syncing I will just delete the game itself and not bother due to my experience with HP.

Anyway back to the OP, the game crashed on me in chapter 8 and didn't get the trophy for completing that level to which I didn't even realised, I re did the stage on Story mode again and I got it. However probably due to the crash I've encountered a major glitch...

When you have to go along the corridor outside the building and needs someone with a bomb to gain access to the inside the starkIller base, the prompt for the bomb doesn't show up hense you can't throw the bomb, luckily there's a pipe next to where you're supposed to throw the bomb and throwing the bomb on that works.

For the amount of glitches that is in their games to which they don't bother fixing, they should really be ashamed ????

• 1 month later...
On 18/06/2018 at 9:12 PM, ZachBoardyHD said:

I'm currently playing this without being signed in my account because I don't want it syncing up and I get a major glitch that means starting a new game, so if it glitches without syncing I will just delete the game itself and not bother due to my experience with HP.

Anyway back to the OP, the game crashed on me in chapter 8 and didn't get the trophy for completing that level to which I didn't even realised, I re did the stage on Story mode again and I got it. However probably due to the crash I've encountered a major glitch...

When you have to go along the corridor outside the building and needs someone with a bomb to gain access to the inside the starkIller base, the prompt for the bomb doesn't show up hense you can't throw the bomb, luckily there's a pipe next to where you're supposed to throw the bomb and throwing the bomb on that works.

For the amount of glitches that is in their games to which they don't bother fixing, they should really be ashamed 1f648.png1f648.png1f4a9.png1f4a9.png

Glad you found a way to pass through that wall !

I spent the last 90 minutes trying to pass through, it wasnt letting me bomb it (chap 8)

I found that I had to disabled the red brick "super detonator" and then, I was able to get through and finish the level.

I'm letting that info here if someone else encounter the same issue :)

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I have a problem with "There Has Been An Awakening..." trophy on PS3. Before that I didn't get a few trophies, but I went through the levels again and the trophy popped up. I finished the final epilogue level and still don't have a trophy for completing all levels. Do I have to repeat it until it works?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...