Jan. PS+ Game - Glitched Trophy! Azkend 2

sweetismia

The January 2017 PS+ free game Azkend 2 for PS4/Vita has a glitched/unobtainable trophy.  Alot more people are going to own this game soon so watch out if you want 100%

16S41b836.png Medal Master
Get a medal from all of the levels in the Medal challenge.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE

Edited by sweetismia
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

It seems that this only applies to the PS4 version. 

Also, I would change the title of this thread to be more warning, something like "Glitch Trophy In Upcoming PS+ Free Game" or something. That way those who don't know it's a PS+ game can know this is about their new game

I think it is glitched on VIta too. The 3 people that got 100% profiles look really bad. Plus it says they got 100% in 13 seconds. I sent them a tweet and will probably email them too. They should make a patch if they are getting PS+ money.

Their contact page

Their Twitter Account

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

That was fast. I hope they live up to the promise, unlike Vlambeer, that said some months ago that they would finally patch the trophies on Luftrausers and never did.

Oh yeah, that is right. Some place called Abstraction Games are supposed to be patching it. I will try to tweet them too.

1 hour ago, skateak said:

Got this answer back from them

This is how it's done people! Don't just complain on here. Reach out to the developers for this stuff! Don't assume someone else has already done it or will do it until you've seen they've done it. Also, it's okay to ask for a follow up after 30 days or so. Some glitched trophies might take time to fix.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, skateak said:

That is f-n ridiculous. All I have to say is the same thing when I saw the Dead Star servers were being shut down. It isn't even glitched on Xbone either.

You and others can believe what yall want but Sony is perfectly aware and consistent with these messed up ideals of theirs while giving away plus games nearly every month. They punish us trophy hunters every month.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mar said:

You and others can believe what yall want but Sony is perfectly aware and consistent with these messed up ideals of theirs while giving away plus games nearly every month. They punish us trophy hunters every month.

Hate to admit this is true. TxK, Dragon Fin Soup, Luftrausers, this crap. . .what kind of quality assurance, IF ANY, does Sony do? So fucking disappointing. . .

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Hate to admit this is true. TxK, Dragon Fin Soup, Luftrausers, this crap. . .what kind of quality assurance, IF ANY, does Sony do? So fucking disappointing. . .

You've named 4 games out of the couple hundred that have been given out on Plus.  Vast majority of games are fine,  its extremely rare overall for there to be a game with unachievable stuff given out on plus.  

Trophies being achievable isn't very high on their list of things to go through during QA, as they don't matter to the large majority of people who play games on the system. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gage said:

You've named 4 games out of the couple hundred that have been given out on Plus.  Vast majority of games are fine,  its extremely rare overall for there to be a game with unachievable stuff given out on plus.  

Trophies being achievable isn't very high on their list of things to go through during QA, as they don't matter to the large majority of people who play games on the system. 

Except its not just about unachieveable plats, but also extremely grindy or repetitive platinums (Stories, Hardware, Zombi, Deadstar, Tripico 5, Furi, etc) AND games with dlc or dlc that'll get added to the game. Thats just 3 of some of the worst intentional things they do, and its been patterned for a while now, so its a fact (I literally observe each months list of games purposely because im aware of Sony's moves). Theres a clear annoy trophy hunter protocol that they follow via these IGCs. My favorite is giving us games with dlc packs planned or already exist: Mad Rider, Rocket League, Table Top Racing, Dirt 3, Dragon Age, Lords of Fallen, etc. 

20 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

They fixed Medal Apprentice a while ago? Then why does it still sit at 0%??????????????????????????????????????????????????

It says 9 people have it for me. Medal Master is the one with 0%.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4712-azkend-2/8-medal-apprentice

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4712-azkend-2/16-medal-master

Edited by skateak

Well, we are far off topic here.  I'll just say that it is no surprise that Sony gives us broken, grindy and DLC laden "free" games.  Why give away the good stuff when people actually pay for it? Every now and then we get a good one, but more often than not the games they provide are selected for a reason; to make more money (DLC) or increase the amount of players (glitched and grindy).