Jan. PS+ Game - Glitched Trophy! Azkend 2

sweetismia

On 12/28/2016 at 9:00 PM, sweetismia said:

The January 2017 PS+ free game Azkend 2 for PS4/Vita has a glitched/unobtainable trophy.  Alot more people are going to own this game soon so watch out if you want 100%

16S41b836.png Medal Master
Get a medal from all of the levels in the Medal challenge.
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE

Looks like people have recently earned it so apparently it wasn't glitched.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4712-azkend-2/16-medal-master

On 1/8/2017 at 1:31 PM, exoticCentipede said:

Apparently someone has completed this game, has it been fixed?

I am not sure if it was ever glitched actually, just not a popular game with trophy hunters. I know they haven't released a new patch and 5 people have earned it since it became a PS+ game. It is also .01% on the actual PlayStation trophy list so it isn't unobtainable. If it does glitch for anyone, reach out to 10tons, they are trying to replicate it.

Edited by skateak

definitely not glitched. maybe someone can reply to the dev that there is nothing to fix. i dont have a tweety bird account. :D

it's actually kinda tough to get the trophy. even using pause and screenshot to cheat my way through the final area, it took me quite a lot of times before i finally got lucky.

On 1/12/2017 at 7:20 PM, BuTTBR41N said:

definitely not glitched. maybe someone can reply to the dev that there is nothing to fix. i dont have a tweety bird account. :D

it's actually kinda tough to get the trophy. even using pause and screenshot to cheat my way through the final area, it took me quite a lot of times before i finally got lucky.

Yeah I replied  back to them and said it might be a false and alarm and I would get back with them if I heard about it glitching again.