(ASIA) PSPlus IGC January 2017

gary_danial

Since no one sharing the news for PSPlus IGC January 2017 for Asia region, I decide to make one :)

PSPlus Lineup Januari 2017.jpg

LINEUP:

:platinum: ALIENATION (PS4)

:platinum: This War of Mine: The Little Ones (PS4)

The Swindle (PS3, PS4, PSVITA)

:platinum: Goat Simulator (PS3, PS4) (Trophy list stacks between platform)

:platinum: NET HIGH (PSVITA)

Actual Sunlight (PSVITA)

SOURCE:

PS Asia Blog

Thoughts?

I've played This War Of Mine, the game's so good I played it twice to 100% on PS4 & Steam, if only Asia can have its own stack list, I will be so happy to play it again (Game's not available yet for Asia PS Store currently), also played Goat Simulator, well, not too happy to see it double stacks on the lineup because I got them both already. :P But lucky to those who haven't owned them yet because they usually go on sale anyways.

Overall, I think is pretty decent lineup. I'm most looking forward to play Actual Sunlight & probably ALIENATION as well.

Meh? This time it's pretty similar to the Western one, in fact i prefer Day of the Tentaclke to Alienation and Blazerush to goat Simulator. Plus we Got Actual sunlight 2 months ago.

I don't know net High, for sure is better than that siìhitty Azken game but it's even Japanese only so Oh well.

If hte last months i was jealous of this, This time Not really honestly beside on Vita where yeah they still care not like SEA or SCEE...

11 minutes ago, markcavan said:

I never knew that the PS+ lineup each month was different across regions.  You learn something new every day and this was my enlightenment for today !!!

It used to be the same with only slight difference, like only 1 or 2 at most different games, but for the past months now Asia got a lot of different games from US/EU, most probably the reason because the games are not available on the Asian PS Store at those time yet.

Therefore, the 3 region with usually different IGC now are

- US/EU

- Asia not including Japan

- Japan

Edited by gary_danial
  • Like 1