What's this game like?

Hey guys. I loved Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F/F 2nd and the Platinum trophy was fairly easy to obtain. Project Diva X was rather annoying. I didn't mind the challenge of the game but the grind was a struggle. It felt too repetitive. I will get this game but I don't know how quick I want to jump into it, so can someone tell me if this game is difficult in any way and if it's really grindy? Thanks. 

The trophylist is divided into three: Prelude's, Colorful Tone's and Future Sound's.

The trophies are just clear all songs of the set package, clear any song on Extreme or Extra Extreme, clear set amount of songs using the recommended modules in said package or simply watching the PV of a certain amount of songs in the package. The rest are misc. stuff like taking photos and such.

Keep in mind there's over 200+ songs if you purchase both packages. Nothing grindy or difficult since you will be doing all that if you want to experience the whole game, however Extreme and Extra Extreme modes are slightly harder than any previous game's for the multiple button presses at once sequences, nothing hard though.

Edited by YaoiGod

Looking over the list, only thing that seems grindy is the "watch music videos" ones assuming you, like in the other games, have to play the whole video (rather than just starting it and then going back), otherwise doesn't seem too bad

Edited by Zanreo

On 12/30/2016 at 6:46 PM, YaoiGod said:

The trophylist is divided into three: Prelude's, Colorful Tone's and Future Sound's.

The trophies are just clear all songs of the set package, clear any song on Extreme or Extra Extreme, clear set amount of songs using the recommended modules in said package or simply watching the PV of a certain amount of songs in the package. The rest are misc. stuff like taking photos and such.

Keep in mind there's over 200+ songs if you purchase both packages. Nothing grindy or difficult since you will be doing all that if you want to experience the whole game, however Extreme and Extra Extreme modes are slightly harder than any previous game's for the multiple button presses at once sequences, nothing hard though.

So the only trophies to worry about are Extreme, I should be able to manage it. I will hold off just for now though to work on games I already have installed on my profile, thanks for the reply. 

• Like 1

On 08/01/2017 at 2:23 AM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

So the only trophies to worry about are Extreme, I should be able to manage it. I will hold off just for now though to work on games I already have installed on my profile, thanks for the reply. 

I am not sure if it will be the same as the Japanese version but I failed my first Extreme song on the Japanese version and still unlocked the trophy, I finished the song but did not get enough notes to pass the song and trophy still unlocked. I never thought to check it on the English version and have already passed a song so I can not confirm it.

On 1/9/2017 at 8:40 PM, fisty123 said:

I am not sure if it will be the same as the Japanese version but I failed my first Extreme song on the Japanese version and still unlocked the trophy, I finished the song but did not get enough notes to pass the song and trophy still unlocked. I never thought to check it on the English version and have already passed a song so I can not confirm it.

I can confirm. I tried an Extreme song and failed miserably, but at least the trophy unlocked. :'3

What this game is like is AWESOME. Besides the standard insane epileptic seizures of anime style gameplay insanity. As a hidden luxury - you can finally create your own TV Anime Vocaloid Music TV Playlist in any order you want with unlimited mix and match characters you want, stream it, takes full 3-4 days straight no commercial interruptions playing on your TV all day Anime. Max list will hold 393 tracks. Ive streamed this 4 days straight, going to do it on Twitch for 2017 soon since youtube gets all freaked out because of all the official audio copyrighted songs not allowed on there.

Its really neat when its blasting on my 90inch TV while im finishing up other things around the house. Having a drink, smoking cigarette, eating, The Anime playlist shields you from regular cable infomercial tv programming so it gives you time to research what you want when you want without mainstream media news telling you all up what to do while the Miku videos that you programmed yourself is playing on your TV. Trust me, I enjoyed immensely watching Miku on TV, much better than watching some ugly thug sport felon hoodlum guy abusing women or some politician on cable TV forcing you to go to war in some desert.

What I mean is, if you are an anime fan or an experienced gamer that has gotten fed up of all the thug military hoodlum games out there, then this game Future Tone is a MUST HAVE.

Its an endless Anime Vocaloid marathon once you put it on random songs random characters random items, random EVERYTHING. (but of first you will have to unlock it first, the JPN version still has more songs/characters etc than the recent released US version)

Yup, if you want you can have them all in their underwear swimsuits if you want without restrictions.

But warning, if you are a guy; and the chicks/women/females in this exclusive game offends you, then continue on to your thug sport military hoodlum games until you become some wife beating abuser or something  because by then it will have been too late for you to not have realized that female beauty is something that is to be sacred, cherished and treasured.

All the creators of Hatsune Miku (which is everyone that pitched in together, includes you) are all honored. Hatsune Miku Future Tone is pretty much a gift from God.

174.png

Edited by RONMAN321
pic addtn
  • Like 3