Goat Simulator DLC Video Trophy Guide

JoshC17

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I've been meaning to get the DLC trophies for a good long while now. I clocked MMO ages ago, took like 20 minutes, but other than that, I've just been having fun free roaming in the new levels. 

Bookmark'd this page. I'll eventually hit your videos up, cheers, dude.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Just went to do Goat Z's list. 

Am I a moron or what? I have no idea how to even turn on the mutators. Either way, Remote Play's being dodgy so I can't be bothered right now anyways.

They changed the way the mutators work. Instead of the pause button, it's down on the d-pad. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 5:00 PM, JoshC17 said:

They changed the way the mutators work. Instead of the pause button, it's down on the d-pad. 

That's silly, especially since they didn't mention it, ever. I also miss the old getup where you could just pick your mutators before starting, and loading was a shitload quicker too.

Anyway, I've nearly cleared up Goat Z, so cheers for that. I've got the crafting, 50 food items, and one other one left. Didn't even know you could craft stuff at all before going for the trophies, I'd just run around killing zombies as a goat because that's a thing that exists.

Certain trophies in Goat Z are (comparatively) quite hard and/or complex. Would it be wrong to assume the next two packs, Pay Day and Waste of Space, will be comparable, or are they a walk in the park compared to Goat Z?

Eventually I'll get around to them.

52 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

That's silly, especially since they didn't mention it, ever. I also miss the old getup where you could just pick your mutators before starting, and loading was a shitload quicker too.

Anyway, I've nearly cleared up Goat Z, so cheers for that. I've got the crafting, 50 food items, and one other one left. Didn't even know you could craft stuff at all before going for the trophies, I'd just run around killing zombies as a goat because that's a thing that exists.

Certain trophies in Goat Z are (comparatively) quite hard and/or complex. Would it be wrong to assume the next two packs, Pay Day and Waste of Space, will be comparable, or are they a walk in the park compared to Goat Z?

I just finished Payday tonight and it isn't to bad. I have a few of the Goat Z trophies left and I am kind of dreading doing them. I will start the Waste of Space DLC tomorrow probably. 

14 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

The old layout was so much better for sure. Good to hear you got most of the trophies. I would probably say Waste of Space was the most time consuming and probably the most annoying with GoatZ close behind, then Payday and MMO. In the process of making Waste of Space guide at the minute. 

14 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I just finished Payday tonight and it isn't to bad. I have a few of the Goat Z trophies left and I am kind of dreading doing them. I will start the Waste of Space DLC tomorrow probably. 

Payday I found pretty easy too. Don't think anyone should have any problems with them trophies but Waste of Space was pretty annoying and GoatZ too but they are doable. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much for the video guide, I bought the last DLC a good while back but have been holding back playing it due to the frustrations with the past DLCS and the Waste of Space one looks even more frustrating than the rest. With this video with all the trophy requirements summed up in one video, it will help a lot ???

• Like 1

On 31/05/2018 at 4:33 AM, ZachBoardyHD said:

Thank you so much for the video guide, I bought the last DLC a good while back but have been holding back playing it due to the frustrations with the past DLCS and the Waste of Space one looks even more frustrating than the rest. With this video with all the trophy requirements summed up in one video, it will help a lot 1f60a.png1f60a.png1f60a.png

No problem! Just hope it helps :)