-

Enix_ZERO2

Bound
100% Run (0,66%)40-gold.png
Complete the game in less than 01:05:00 and collect every Memory Shard

12Lb8b20e.png

Finally, after game crashes and missed shards i finished the run in 59:50. Had a good run until the last level where i got nervous and lost about 2-3 minutes. But finally done with this. One trophy missing for the platinum.

Edited by DeathShark22
  • Like 1

6L2d17d6.png

Musou Collector (Dynasty Warriors 8 XL) rarity 2.04%
Obtain all secondary special weapons.

The grinding in this game is quite painful, and I've platted more than 10 musous. Having said that, the game is not really difficult and all it needs is a good heap of patience.

• Like 1

17Lff258f.png

"Speed Thrills" - Wipeout 2048

--"ELITE PASS any A+ class challenge"--

Rarity: 3.27%

This was from last month. Thought I'd add it here. The trophy really tested my skills and planning a lot though. The enemy ship A.I. was pretty darn good. It took many retries to get the execution right. In the end victory came down a single barrel boost at the last second to steal first place. But despite the difficulty, I enjoyed all the dozens of races I restarted. Racing A+ class with a fast ship that literally has no brakes against super competent A.I. while nailing tight corners... yeah, was pretty fun. I'm still not a pro at this game yet, but hopefully I'll eventually plat the game.

Just started trying to clear up my backlog. Here are the ones from the last week. Not sure if this is meant to be based on the PSNP Rarity or Overall Rarity.

Honourable Mentions (Overall but not PSNP)

Shutshimi - Invincible Defender 7.91% / 1.4%

Shutshimi - True Defender 9.82% / 2.7%

Shutshimi - Cool Fish 8.46% / 1.7%

Shutshimi - Tsundere Shark 11.48% / 3.9%

Game - Tower Of Guns

10L1dddc7.png

Trophy - This Is Getting Interesting

Owned (PSNP/Overall) - 3.20% / 1.4%

Notes - Already had all the content completed, so was just the grind of start - die then rinse and repeat

Game - Tower Of Guns

12Lb1b74a.png

Trophy - You Have Played This More Than Joe Has

Owned (PSNP/Overall) - 2.61% / 0.7%

Notes - Already had all the content completed, so was just the grind of start - die then rinse and repeat

Game - Laser Disco Defenders

8L537b81.png

Trophy - Diverse Styles

Owned (PSNP/Overall) - 1.84% / 0.2%

Notes - If you can finish the game you can open all the items. Then it is just a case of using all the possible combos. Pretty easy one.

4L3e8c11.png

Trophy - Deliver It With Donna

Owned (PSNP/Overall) - 1.83% / 0.2%

Notes - A bit of practice makes perfect, knowing the movement patterns and attacks of each enemy. Once I got 1 character done, the others all got progressively easier.

2Lc22477.png

Trophy - Rollin' With Liz

Owned (PSNP/Overall) - 1.89% / 0.2%

Notes - A bit of practice makes perfect, knowing the movement patterns and attacks of each enemy. Once I got 1 character done, the others all got progressively easier.

7L0b8191.png

Trophy - You Are Digggin' it!!!!

Owned (PSNP/Overall) - 1.75% / 0.2%

Notes - Ran into a glitch the first time I got to cave 21 where a enemy was stuck in the wall, a few failed attempts later I got through. The levels are much longer than the story and can be a pain if you get a bad RNG room. If you can finish the story you can finish this.

1L4fff5b.png

Trophy - Intergalactic Disco Star

Owned (PSNP/Overall) - 1.75% / 0.2%

Notes - Need a bit of skill to be able to complete the game with all 4 characters, but once you get the hang of everything this actually felt relatively easy.

• Like 1

It's taken more than 5 years and 2,631 trophies, but I now have my first sub 1% rarity trophy!

trophy.jpg

It actually wasn't nearly as hard as the rarity would suggest - I got over 70% of the levels done without actively going for this trophy; as for the rest, there's only a couple that are even moderately difficult to do without dying. Just take things slowly and carefully, avoid silly mistakes and it'll come without much trouble. Completing all the DLC levels without dying, plus knocking off all the time trials and fewest shifts goals looks like another story, though; so much precision needed to earn some of those.

33Lfabdf9.png

Powers of Two

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

4,50%

38Lf23dac.png
The Destroyer

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

4,02%

Also gained one by it dropping down from very rare to ultra rare - discontinued game.

2 UR trophies left in MUA, 5 UR trophies left in MUA2. I have done 3 of them before on earlier versions so they should pop again soon.