-

Enix_ZERO2

The UR train kept a rollin'...all night long:

7La6e2e9.png

The True(ish) Heroes (?) (Exist Archive)

Have Rejected Kanata and Rejected Ranze join the party

Man - with a little more work and prep, this game could have been a real contender with VP of old. What a shame that so many corners were cut. Still a good game, but if only...

• Like 2

I've earned three since I last posted, all from No Man's Sky. 

0i9E61d.png

:bronze: - Reunion - 3.85%

Visit another players base

87G0OoO.png

:bronze: - Take a deep breath - 0.85%

Reach the centre of the galaxy in survival mode

JEaqMwf.png

:silver: - To live forever - 0.78%

Reach the centre of the galaxy in permadeath mode

The permadeath trophy wasn't that bad. It took five restarts before I was able to survive beyond the opening minutes on my starting planet. Once I found shelter I took my time mining nearby resources before heading to my ship. I found a pretty neat trick once I started working my way to the centre where I didn't bother finishing Polo's milestone missions so I could summon the anomaly whenever I liked for infinite black hole locations without having to finish the Atlas Path. I actually went through three of Polo's milestone tasks and waited through the mandatory two hours each time before I figured that out :lol: Using that method I was able to reach the centre in 26 hours.

Finding a base was a bit of a pain. I searched for pre discovered systems around the galactic core for a while before giving up and begun joining random lobbies. Eventually I found a guy with a base so it was just a matter of going back to my solo game and teleporting back to his base for the trophy. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (PS4)

:platinum:  Borderlands Defender Round 1.5
1L44833d.png

This was back in August...on one hand it's crazy it's been that long, on the other hand...this being that rare just further proves this game still doesn't get the love it deserves. 

Edited by Viper

Not the last UR I earned (my last UR's are listed in the 3rd post on this page) but this is one of those GTA IV trophies that have been slowly dropping in rarity since I earned it, so the latest addition to the list...

IwlTroN.png

Grand Theft Auto IV 

:bronze: - No more strangers

You've met all the random characters

5.00%

I earned this in 2015 so I don't remember much about it, aside from the priceless look on Niko's face when Eddie Low went into unflinching detail during his tirade about how he tortures, rapes and kills people. 

"You need to get laid or something" - Niko Bellic. Good advice. 

The Last Guardian

8S7ee96a.png

:silver: All Talked Out

Hear every hint.

3.83%

A trophy designed to put you off the very notion of collection trophies. I actually never had any trouble getting the hints to appear, the longest I had to wait was 5 minutes max, but having to constantly worry as to whether or not the damn game actually saved your progress and the hints that you've heard was very frustrating. While I am very happy I got this trophy out of the way, which is definitely the most tedious one, I somehow managed to miss another two trophies I was fully focused on; 'Lock, Stock and Barrel' & 'Intensive Care' ... I guess I can go for the latter while attempting a no death/under 5 hours run. 

For now though, I think I need a break from this game for a while...

• Like 1