-

Enix_ZERO2

S4e3b17.png1Sfa51e2.pngOver 900040-platinum.png

Never gonna play a game again that requires more than 4 players for boosting. I swear needing 7-8 players for 5 trophies is just insane when you are trying to accommodate everyone from different timezones. Then some of them get their trophies early and just leave without helping the rest of us out. In the end got it with 4 people plus the help of 3 random players. Thank you so much randoms!

• Like 1

MORTAL KOMBAT XL

L31ca67.png

65La51d70.png

Lands-Down 
Don't perform a Kombo over 4 hits with Bo' Rai Cho and win a complete Online Ranked 1v1 match
40-bronze.png

3,93%

ULTRA RARE

67Lb9b729.png

Dance The Night Away 
Flip Stance 10 times with a Kombat Pack 2 character during a Fatality sequence in an Online match
40-bronze.png

4.89%
ULTRA RARE

POOR RANDOM GUY, BUT I HAD TO FIGHT LIKE AN @SSHOLE ?

• Like 2

Gran Turismo 5

7Sec5351.png

:bronze: Endurance Series Complete

Complete the Endurance series of Race Events.

4.76%

Wow that grind the level 40 took weeks. Don't know how I'm going to grind out to level 40 for A-Spec.. I won't bother until I try to Gold every event first. Can finally let my PS3 rest easy after being on for so many hours lately..

1L69143d.png

Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)

:platinum:Wander and the Colossus (2,58 %)

Whoever played the PS3 remaster surely knows why this is and ultra rare platinum: the hard time attacks. And Wander behaviour: he slips on every possible surface (even on a still Colossus) :facepalm:, performs random backward dodgings and throws off his balance a lot of times, and in this way you obtain an artificial difficulty (luckily they adjust these issues on the PS4 remake).

Gaius in hard time attack is atrocious: the Colossus has one more weak point and you have less time (5 minutes) than the normal time attack (6 minutes). Add all the issues I reported and you obtain a frustrating battle. ? The guy who thought that time is really evil. ?

1L4b3c76.png

:platinum:War Hero(2.30%) 

1L293e03.png

:platinum:Hero (1.82%)

Luckily for killzone 2 I had played it to death the first few months after release, got pretty good and got all the base online trophies in no time. For both KZ2 and Shadow Fall, the online grinding or ribbons and gadgets/skills was a pain. But I really enjoyed these titles and am proud I got these plats.

• Like 1

L46073b.png

43L2b2d27.png

Top Tier
Upgrade 20 traps to tier 7.

:gold: 0.87% Ultra Rare

With that gold out of the way, the very last thing that keeps me from getting the platinum is a very, very nasty ultra rare silver that demands a few hundred hours of dedicated grinding to even get close to. I would really like to have this insanely rare platinum, but thats a lot of time and this is not the kind of grinding you can just go afk for either. Gotta really think about whether I want to go for it or not.

Lb8c950.png

Spoiler

24Lb48b93.png

Medic!
Master the Repair Power-up.

:bronze: 4.92% Ultra Rare :bronze:

19L2ef512.png

Check yourself
Master Checkpoint events.

:bronze: 3.99% Ultra Rare :bronze:

16L7dc20b.png

Tourist
Explore Blur's locations.

:bronze: 3.14% Ultra Rare :bronze:

18Lf8f012.png

He's a Wrecking Machine
Master Destruction events.

:bronze: 2.77% Ultra Rare :bronze:

37L8d4380.png

Speed Demon
Hit set speeds in class A, B, C and D cars.

:bronze: 4.06% Ultra Rare :bronze:

21L43d23b.png

Shocking
Master the Shock Power-up.

:bronze: 4.95% Ultra Rare :bronze:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...