-

Enix_ZERO2

L0026ce.png

24Sd1424e.png

:silver: Quick draw

In PANIC ROOM, kill all armed thugs in and around the apartment building within 60 seconds of you and your crew drawing your weapons.

To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

2.82%

27S1a6efd.png

:silver: Federal crime

Defeat 25 FBI agents in a row.

2.82%

L2adedc.png

Dead by Daylight

108Sdd07e4.png

:silver: Dismantle

In public matches, break a total of 50 individual Hooks.

4.18%

105S636522.png

:bronze: Heavy Burden

In public matches, hit 25 different individual Survivors while carrying another Survivor.

2.80%

Edited by PsychoticLight
  • Like 1

spacer.pngLc8fb24.png

43L70e5c3.png

Professional

Reach Rank 10 (Ranked Match)

Ultra Rare - 2.78%

Currently working on grinding out the online trophies for Far Cry 2 so when I eventually get the platinum all 5 of my 'rarest trophies' will be from this game.

Strange, because I did not expect this to be so rare. And I really do not get why, because all the other trophies in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris are all common or uncommon with 20%-70% and it is not so hard to get. But be it as it may, here it is:

PXzVzE2.png

Tomb Raider:  Complete all challenges

2.75%

L0026ce.png

21S1080c7.png

:silver: Are those the blue ones?

Steal all the sapphires in DIAMOND HEIST on hard or OVERKILL difficulty.

To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.

4.22%

32S8a2222.png

:gold: I pushed the button and lived!

In DIAMOND HEIST, get the big diamond and escape on OVERKILL difficulty with you and all your team mates alive.

4.56%

Image result for dead by daylight sally smithson

Dead by Daylight

45S01cb10.png

:bronze: In the void she walks

In public matches, with the Nurse, Chain blink and successfully land an attack a total of 100 times.

2.59%

46S25cee5.png

:bronze: From the void she kills

In a public match, chain 3 or more blinks and land on a survivor, grabbing him successfully.

2.24%

47Sa9aa80.png

:bronze: Adept Nurse

In a public match, achieve a merciless victory with the Nurse using only her 3 unique perks.

2.70%

Edited by PsychoticLight

L7ca091.png

Super Meat Boy

17L72e977.png

:silver:Brimstone Boy

Beat Hell light world without dying.

0.46%

Ultra Rare

19L83aeff.png

:silver:Maggot Boy

Beat The Rapture light world without dying.

0.34%

Ultra Rare

16L322a39.png

:gold:Missile Boy

Beat The Salt Factory dark world without dying.

0.31%

Ultra Rare

18L28a67f.png

:gold:Demon Boy

Beat Hell dark world without dying.

0.26%

Ultra Rare

The first two of these no death trophies came rather easily, then Missile Boy amped up the difficulty by a lot and I was close to giving up on it. By sheer luck I managed to get it done and decided to go for the much easier Demon Boy as well. Demon Boy, despite being rarer for some reason, is really a hell of a lot easier in my opinion, while of course still being much harder than the first two I did this time. Got Demon Boy today and decided to stop while I am ahead, as I am sure the last missing ironman trophies are too much for me to handle. Still I am proud of how far I have come. The first time i played Super Meat Boy I stopped before even fully finishing the game, then I returned to get the 100%, which I managed to do, and now I got the majority of the ironman trophies. I never would have thought to get this far, but the last 3 are reserved for the godlike platform masters, and I do not count myself as one of those.

• 3 weeks later...