98Lbdd098.png

40-gold.png

Return Of The Founder King

Earned the top ranking.

Rarity PSN: 0.01%

Rarity PSNP: 4.40%

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

A satisfying challenge, not hard like gold trophies for Gladiolus, Prompto and Ignis DLCs.

cik93.png

Edited by cik93
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

22L331c66.png

Watching Me Watching You (Warriors All-Stars)

Viewed bathing events for every character 

Surprisingly easy UR trophy. I guess it's not THAT UR. Also, despite the provocative image and title, the bathing events are pretty tame. Most of the girls in the game wear more to the bath than they do to battle. The guys certainly wear less, though, so if that's your thing, you're good to go.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lc0ab26.png

17Lab53b7.png

Wingate Whacker
Defeat the Wingate family. (GUN. SMOKE) :gold:

3.10% Ultra Rare

A massive 'Fuck You' to Capcom for making this 35 year old mess.

10 hours of torture, banging my head against the wall, and nearly breaking my controller.

I must of died at least 1000 times and used up over 200 - 300 continues for this crap. Some roadblocks include spending a hour on the level 3 boss (Ninja), nearly three hours slogging through level 6 and dying repeatedly to the Indian Chief Boss, and around five to six hours trying to beat the Wingate family at the end of level 10.

One of the hardest tasks I ever did in all of gaming in my entire life.

Anybody who has played Gunsmoke knows how fucking brutal it is.

• Like 3

72L274918.png

The Architect - 4.03%
Successfully build all of the Schematics in Mayday in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.

Working on ghosts dlcs right now. Almost done with the first 2, I think the last one will be really annoying because of the stupid hardcore trophy. I was surprised that the game was somewhat still quite active. I mean sometimes you need to wait 10-20 minutes but I only found insanely good maxed out players that helped me lol. It's interesting because people are actually adding me and want to play lol, I thought ot would be harder to find people to play with.

Edited by timpurnat

FORTNITE

30L476cc6.png

:gold:All Tied Up - 0.57%
Complete "Twine Peaks Storm Shield Defense 6"

This game has some of the grind-iest trophies I've ever seen. The game itself is a grind, I'm at 180~ days played on my log-in rewards just to get to this point at the end of the campaign. Yet for the 5 trophies I need for the platinum I'm only 10-20% of my way to achieving them. I don't think I'll ever get the platinum, if I do it'll be a long time from now. I guess that's the reason the platinum has a 0.08% rarity.

Edited by EIdain
Spelling

• 4 weeks later...

So, I have 11 UR trophies over the last 4 days. That's is 2% of my total, earned over 10+ years.

Anyway, the last two I got were the following:

24Lc00dd0.png

Hello, Beta Pegasi! (Atari Flashback Collection, Volume 2)

Get to 60 parsecs in Star Ship's Warp Drive game (Games 10 or 11)

What a nightmare this was. You are in a first-person view, and must dodge asteroids for about 2 minutes and 15 seconds. As you fly, you earn points (slowly). If you hit an asteroid, your ship stops AND you lose a point. It's a nightmare, though. You have a target in the middle of the screen, but asteroids can hit you away from that target. Further, distance to your target doesn't seem to matter. In fact, I still don't know any "tell" to determine when an asteroid is going to hit your ship. You can't really hit any asteroids during your flight, and you need to be mostly top speed throughout. This trophy is currently at 0.75%, and it earns its percentage based on pure annoyance.

17L38750d.png

Dot Swatter (Atari Flashback Collection, Volume 2)

Get a score of at least 40 in Race's solo Crash n Score (Game 8)

The same type of trophy as above, but at least you know what causes you to fail. 40 is quite a bit; you only have 60 seconds total, so that's more than 1 every two seconds. Basically, you drive around, trying to gather dots. If you hit a wall, or any of the 6 obstacles in the middle, you slow down a lot. The control is putrid (this is an old paddle game, I think), and there's a lot of luck involved (if the game keeps sending dots to the opposite side of the screen, you're pretty much screwed). But again - at least you understand what causes you to fail here (which is why this trophy is currently at 2.79%).

Edited by starcrunch061

25L3db15d.png

I Own the Quadrant (Atari Flashback Collection, Volume 2)

Attain a rank of Admiral in a game of Stellar Track

This game gets crapped on quite a bit. I guess I understand; the original Star Trek text game was years old by the time this cartridge hit the market, and the cartridge was incredibly pricey. But the game is actually pretty fun, once you understand the (admittedly incomprehensible) interface. I knocked this one out in a little over 30 minutes; it would have been faster if I didn't screw up my warp a couple of times. Current rarity is 0.52%.

22L4cf8fd.png

Unrocking Your World (Atari Flashback Collection, Volume 2)

Get to a score of 50,000 without losing a life in Asteroids Deluxe

Man, this trophy. What a brutal requirement. 50,000 points is a pretty good accomplishment. To get there without losing a life is insane. By stage 4, the homing satellites fly as fast as you do. Add to that those stupid UFOs, and it's a nightmare. And the best part? The highest scoring enemy only yields 1000 points. This trophy is currently at 0.78%, and it earns that rarity.

1Mb06a41.png

Enter The Gungeon - Dat Plat

4.59% PSNP, 2.4% PSN

This platinum was hard work but great fun. Never thought I'd get it when I first played the game in 2017 owing to the general difficulty and grind required for some trophies. Sharpened up playing on Switch in January this year and came back determined to get the plat. Some of the purely RNG related trophies were annoying and it took a good 150h+ to get it, but totally worth it. Those plat percentages really surprise me, but I guess it's a fairly niche game. 

• Like 3