-

Enix_ZERO2

• 2 weeks later...

45Lc86ccd.png

RESOGUN

I'm back and I brought a friend

Complete the game in local co-op with your friend, without dying

Nothing as bad as the trophy might indicate in the description. If you die on any level on your Arcade run you can just run out of lives and get a Continue. That does not void the trophy. I used the Nemesis ship for the second controller while having the right stick rubberbanded. I made a custom ship with max Overdrive and the rest of the attribute points to Boost. Setting any points to Agility is utterly unnecessary.

This thread can greatly help anyone going for this bronze trophy:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/223058-got-the-local-co-op-trophy-by-myself/

I have one trophy left, which is beating Commando Mode. Unlike the local co-op trophy, this one will be a difficult challenge.

• Like 1

15Lf4f6dd.png

Last one was "I know a shortcut" from black ops 4. I aim to 100% the game as im currently trying to clear as much of my backlog as I can. This game is an absolute gold mine of ultra rares though, and most of them are fairly easy.

• Like 1

Check Your Map
Finish a match on every map in Multiplayer.

Red Faction Guerilla Re Mars-tered

Singleplayer almost done , plat should be done by the end of the weeknd.

Its a 1.00 % plat, it has 35 ULTRA RARES. mostly in online and the dlc which is included in base game in the remaster.

MEGA ZOMBIE

Winning streak

5 straight wins 

4.76% UR 

48 minutes ago, Olivia Servant said:

27Le2af05.png

Bronze_Trophy_PS5.png?resize=95%2C95&ssl=1Mein Leben

Ultra Rare: 0.85%

1Le80d4c.png

:platinum: Platinum #500 Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus :platinum:

:platinum: Milestone 500th :platinum:

:platinum: 7th Ultra Rare :platinum:

Ultra Rare: 0.85%

I finally did it! I fucking won!

Lady that the best you got? Then your best won't do. You among wolves now. This is our woods.

Well done!!my maximum was to die to the damn robot missing moments to mutilate that lovely woman, one day I'll get there.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,

Heroes in a half-shell,

TURTLE POWER!!!

Hero in a Half-Shell plat trophy (2.41%) from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (PS4):

1L15cd3a.png

Huge thanks goes to @jasonhex, @F1rstinFlight & @LionRobie for helping out with co-op related trophies. You guys rock!

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 4

Lc7a599.png

RESOGUN (PS4)

65L71549a.png

I eat asteroids for breakfast :gold:

Complete Commando Mode

O2u7hyC.jpg

Definitely a real challenge, as while you can get this trophy in co-op, I did it solo. Over 20 minutes of pure focus and attention required. Very precision intensive. And it felt good to nab this trophy on my own.

• Like 2

My last ultra rare trophy here in psntrophies was also the easiest one to get. It was Kuleshov Effect from Bound on PS4. It requires beating the game twice, choosing a different order to beat the levels each time. It's not hard at all, just beat the 3-hour long game twice. The game has 2 endings, so there's even good motivation to beat it twice.

2L0f328c.png

This is what I truly consider my last ultra rare though, the platinum for Stardust Odyssey in PSVR:

1L20388a.png

It is not an ultra rare in this website anymore because I made it go over 5.00% (lol, it was at 4% before I got it), but it is a 0.7% ultra rare platinum in PSN.

Both were good games worth playing through once for sure. Bound in particular may be the best game I have played within the league of "artistic games" like Abzu, Journey, and The First Tree. Stardust Odyssey is "hidden gem" material in PSVR---few people played it or know about it, and it's a good game worth playing for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ValkerianCreator said:

My last ultra rare trophy here in psntrophies was also the easiest one to get. It was Kuleshov Effect from Bound on PS4. It requires beating the game twice, choosing a different order to beat the levels each time. It's not hard at all, just beat the 3-hour long game twice. The game has 2 endings, so there's even good motivation to beat it twice.

2L0f328c.png

This is what I truly consider my last ultra rare though, the platinum for Stardust Odyssey in PSVR:

1L20388a.png

It is not an ultra rare in this website anymore because I made it go over 5.00% (lol, it was at 4% before I got it), but it is a 0.7% ultra rare platinum in PSN.

Both were good games worth playing through once for sure. Bound in particular may be the best game I have played within the league of "artistic games" like Abzu, Journey, and The First Tree. Stardust Odyssey is "hidden gem" material in PSVR---few people played it or know about it, and it's a good game worth playing for sure.

I REALLY want to play Bound, after your little analysis my will has increased

59L215fc6.png

DIE WILL YOU - Mortal Kombat X

This trophy sucks. You have to hit an Invasion boss 1,000 times (over multiple matches, of course). Doesn't sound so bad? First, you have to wait for an Invasion. When an Invasion does happen, the Invasion boss is OP and literally impossible to defeat. The bosses also spam combos that can eliminate up to a third of your health bar. Also, there's a 30 second time limit per round, so if you're doing really well and the time runs out, gotta start a new round. The worst part is that the bosses wear armor, and if you hit a boss with its armor on, it doesn't count for the trophy! I got this trophy over the span of three Invasion events. The first time, I literally started the game with three hours to go, and I didn't make it. The second time, I started to get the hang of it, but I gave up because I had a long day and I was tired. The third time, I gave up in the middle of the day, but I eventually finished it with less than two hours to spare.

I hope my future endeavors with Mortal Kombat X won't make me quite as infuriated as this trophy made me.

• Like 1