-

Enix_ZERO2

• 2 weeks later...

Singstar: Rule The Stage (PS4) 
Accumulate 10000 seconds of perfect pitch

31 Dec 2016. Hah, must have been from the new years party ... I don't go out of my way to play games with Ultra Rare Trophies though, I play the games I want to play and try to 100% but that's it!

Just knocked this one out yesterday:

29L75f270.png

Master of the Universe (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)

Clear the game on the Universe difficulty level

I'm surprised this is UR. Most people who are buying this should certainly be fans from the PS2 days, which means they should be people who know what to expect here (as opposed, e.g., to the poor saps that bought Star Ocean: The Last Hope). I started 4D yesterday as well, and got my First Aid skill to level 10. It's only a matter of time now.

L6a78e2.png

98L763c45.png

:bronze: Acted Alone

In Verrückt, headshot 20 zombies in the courtyard from the second floor of the Asylum.

(3.52%)

Surprising, considering how decently easy this trophy is. Of course, I don't think many would be focused on shooting the zombies in the courtyard, especially on later rounds.

30L2cbe48.png

Toughest Challenge (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)

Clear the game on the 4-D difficulty level

4D is a lot tougher than Universe, but I managed it in just under 20 hours (not counting the time I let the game run to get First Aid to level 10). Only the bunny races, and this plat will be ready for my personal Star Ocean Day.