-

Enix_ZERO2

FIFA 17

1L8e1800.png

:platinum:   Master of the Game (2.34%)

On 9/2/2017 at 3:00 PM, Bullstomp said:

1L73188f.png

3D Dot Game Heroes Platinum

3.41% Ultra Rare

Nice. One of the few games I have left on my wish list. I can't seem to find a copy at a price I'm willing to pay. The other is the white label Ni No Kuni. I think that's it for my ps3 wishlist. 

On topic: 

Starhawk 

45L9ed8d7.png

Rear Gunner

Shoot down a Hawk with the Razorback turret

4.64%

Earned September 2, 2017

• Like 2

VVVVVV - Gravitron Master: Last 1 minute on the super Gravitron. 

Finally done with this annoying thing. I wish I could handle pressure a bit better since that's what a bunch of my deaths came down to. 

Just left with one trophy and this will take a good damn while for me to achieve. 

Edited by DarkSamuraii-
  • Like 1

Around and Around We Go - Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition PS4 0.64% Ultra Rare

40L4a5598.png

Was working on Metahuman and Feel the Burn, but I'm sure they are glitched in some way. I did every move on my own in Practice Mode and then I redid them and made sure to connect them in Single Fight. Then I did them again with a video series on Practice Mode and then again with the same video series and making sure I connected them in Single Fight and I made sure to look out for the easily missable ones (Character Powers, different stances, etc.)  each time. And no trophy pop what so ever after that I told Injustice to go f***k itself

Edited by A_93juantheone

On 9/7/2017 at 8:30 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Yet more Jotun goodness:

Valkyrie (Jotun)

Beat Valhalla Mode

Valhalla Mode is really on another level from the rest of the game. If I can manage this plat, it will probably be my proudest.

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work. 

I haven't posted here in a long while so I'll post a few from different games. 

17Lcfee68.png

Never Look Back 

Invisible, Inc. 
Beat the game with rewinds set to 0 on Expert difficulty. - 0.6%

When I finish the last two trophies this will be my new 2nd rarest plat. 

6Lb28490.png

The Flour is Strong With This Bun 

I Am Bread! 
Get an A++ on a Zero Gravity level - 0.76%

If I ever finish this it will then become the 2nd rarest. 

7L0b8191.png

You are digggin' it!!!! 

Laser Disco Defenders 
Get to cave 21 in endless mode - 2.04%

This game is actually pretty easy and only takes about 6 hours for 9 UR trophies. 

• Like 1

60Scf1fa4.png 

Air Mail (Uncharted 3) 2.89%

I unlocked this trophy a few years ago, back to when I was obsessed with U3's MP but most of its trophies were a pain in the ass to obtain. I even dropped the idea of getting the 100% because it takes too long (to gather all the treasures mostly)

• Like 1