-

Enix_ZERO2

CastleStorm            
                           1Lb54ef9.png
                                 All-Star 
                                     Reach 100% completion in Campaign mode by obtaining all the stars.

4.16%
                                                                                                                                 ULTRA RARE
Edited by Will-Demon
format issues

• 2 weeks later...

Another Star Ocean UR:

21L8a4254.png

Universally Renowned (Star Ocean 5) (Currently 3.59%)

Beat the game on Universe difficulty

Pretty simple. The playthrough only took 15 hours, and I think I could have significantly cut that down had I remembered to get the Berserker role.

Edited by starcrunch061

• 2 months later...

1Lf3eaa9.png

Moon Hunter (Moon Hunters) (0.85% PSNP, 0.1% PSN)

This plat is relatively easy to get if you have a lot of controllers (and even easier if you have a lot of players to help), but if you try to play it as a SP game completely, it is pretty much impossible. I've never seen such strange design decisions as the one that takes a personality test, only to push it to the same personality all the time.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Platinum

1.69%

1Lad8dfb.png

Honestly wasn't that bad. Only reason it's so rare is no one wants to take a few hours to stop playing multiplayer and experience the other 2/3rds of the game.

Zombies stuff wasn't too hard, unlike Black Ops 3. Campaign was short and fun, too. Probably the easiest CoD plat you'll find, too.