2017 Platinum Plans

RatsGetFatttt

What platinums are you planning on getting in 2017, do you plan on completely clearing your backlog of games you have played and never got the platinum for or do you plan to try and get the platinum for games you haven't even played yet. I'm going to try and get the Saints Row games, the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games, the God of War games and all the infamous games done. I also want to finish lego Batman 2 and Titanfall 2. It would awesome to hear about what you plan to get and also have an awesome 2017 :D

• Like 2

Honestly I just go for what's reasonable. I never really plan what plats I go after. I see new games pop up that I never heard of and I go for it if it doesn't require too much of my time. I don't like to spend too much time on the same game (I mean like 50+ hours) and I don't like to play the same game multiple times unless it's short. And I don't like games that force multiplayer on me. I always check the trophy guides before I play a game. If it's not reasonable, I just check the guide to get some trophies and I try to get over 50% of the trophies if I can. 

My goal next year though is to catch up on my backlog. It's really bad. I'm so behind lol. I buy more games than I play. :S

Edited by Lilseb93
  • Like 3

2017 is the year of MP for me. 120+ MP games I need to do (some of which take weeks of grinding), and then another 300+ SP games I need to do.

But that's not what this thread is about. So my 2017 plat goals are, more specifically:

• Crysis trilogy
  • Far Cry 2
  • AC series (need 4 plats, plus 4 I don't own)
  • Uncharted series (need 7 plats)
  • Hitman series (need 4 plats)
  • LBP series (need 4 plats)

Pretty busy this year, plus I'm focusing on MP like I said, but once those goals are reached I'll do other stuff like Twisted Metal, Injustice, and Badland (if it gets confirmed as plattable).

• Like 2

Plan on clearing a lot of backlog this year and finishing several series. First 5 will be: Fallout 4, Dragon Age 2, Dragon Age Inquisition, Thief, Ragnarok Odyessey Ace ( as my 100th).  Then in no order: Just Cause 3, Batman Arkham Knight, BioShock Infinite, and Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns.  Games I'm looking to get and do this year are: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone, and Watch Dogs 2.  Hopefully many more than just those tho.  Good luck to everyone in this next year of hunting.

• Like 2

I'm looking to get about double what I have now. So finish the year off with 130 plats. I can easily get 10-12 to start off quick in January, which will put me at 77 plats right from the beginning. 11 months to get 53 plats is daunting, but doable I think.

I'm still figuring out my trophy count, PSN trophy level, percentage and rarity goals though. Don't think I'll figure that out till mid-February. I didn't figure out my 2016 goals till mid-March

• Like 2

I'm going to try and reach at least 100, my platinum count has been slowly rising the last 5 years but now that I have am alright income I'm planning on picking up a lot more.

Here's a few I'm definitely going to try and get:

Shadow of Mordor GOTY

Batman Telltale (PS3 and PS4)

Harry Potter Lego (Both games on PS4)

Harry Potter and the half blood prince (PS3)

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows 1 and 2 (PS3)

Sherlock Holmes Devils Daughter (PS4)

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishment (PS3)

Virginia (PS4)

Need for Speed (Ps4)

Assassins Creed Syndicate (PS4)

Ratchet and Clank (Vita)

Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus (PS3)

Farcry Primal (PS4)

Farcry 4 (PS3)

Trivial Pursuit (PS3)

Murdered Soul Suspect (PS3)

The Order (PS4)

Lego Jurassic World (PS4)

Watchdogs 2 (Ps4)

Skyrim (PS4)

If I do all these I'll be fairly close, also going to pick up new releases throughout the year. Looks like it's going to be a fun year!

• Like 1

I won't have that much time when summer comes around, so i dunno how much i can do, but

Tales of Berseria

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Hearts R

Atelier Rorona

Atelier Totori

are the ones i really would like to finish.

Edited by Kaleniya
  • Like 3

So far I only have the specific goals to finish the remaining Neptunia games I need to do, but otherwise I have no real plan yet xD

Maybe I finish GERB2 but still in my eyes GE:R was much better in it's story :)

Maybe I work on my backlog or I start new games or I try for 100th platinums lol... :awesome: Not a serious goal oc

• Like 1

I want to keep clearing my backlog and I want to plat the remaining games on my to-do PS3 games list so that I can buy a PS4 without feeling guilty. 

I want to focus more on Nintendo games as I tend to leave them aside because of the lack of trophies. :)

• Like 1

2014=7 platinums (+7 from the previous year)

2015=13 platinums (+6)

2016=18 (+5)

That makes my 2017 target 22 (+4) and will put me at 60 platinums

As to what games I hope to do I want to get 100% Uncharted 3, 4 & Golden Abyss. Will go for AC Brotherhood and Revelations. Try to get some of my backlog done. I recently got a vita and have 3 years of ps plus games to go through!

Edited by olliebear66t
  • Like 1

Really good topic!

• Reach 65 - 75 Platinums
  • Clean up DLC pack trophies i've been putting off (Fallout 4 etc)
  • Catch up on 2016 games i've missed
  • Get my first Playstation VR Platinum
  • Platinum Final Fantasy X, X-2, XV, XIV and The Zodiac Age.
  • Complete all Double Fine games available on the PS4
  • Complete all Telltale games available on the PS4
Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 2

I should really get through the games that only need a few trophies for the platinum as a goal for 2017, I know I've got a good handful of them being brushed off. Another goal is that maybe I could reach 80 plats? Other than that, what I'm looking forward to the most is meeting my great loves that is Persona 5 and the Yakuza releases.

• Like 1