2017 Platinum Plans

RatsGetFatttt

My goals for 2017 are to get to 75 platinums and also boost my completion rate to about 80%!

I also want to stop getting so frustrated if there is a game I can't platinum because of a trophy I can't seem to get and also have fun with each game as that what it's about!?

I tend to play games that catch my interest but I have some loose plans for 2017.

Reach 100 plats (currently 66)

Work on A-Z plat list for all 3 systems

Currently PS4 14/27, PS3 7/27, Vita 15/27

Overall 21/27

Would like to hit my backlog and unearned trophy lists to knock them down a bit as well.

My goal would be to get at least 10 platinums in 2017. The games I'd love to get the Platinum for are: The Witcher, Skyrim, Dragon Age, and Uncharted 1 - 4. Someone already told me that they are very time consuming, yet doable (at least the first 3).

The other 5 platinums I'm planning to get are: Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead 1 & 2. By the time I've finished them I'll probably also buy TWD3, TWD: Michonne & Batman to complete the Telltale series. 

My dream is to obtain the Overwatch platinum. Not too sure if I ever will, but I love the game a lot. 

I wanna get some of the grindy games done in 2017, as well as more online stuff (especially on PS3) and wipe some more games from my backlog. In particular, I wanna get these plats:

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PS3)

Mass Effect 1 (PS3)

Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS3 AND PSVita)

Helldivers (PSVita/PS3)

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)

All the LEGO Games on PS3 that are in my backlog

Ace Combat Infinity (PS3)

FIFA 16 (PS3) <- I'm not that into sports games, however...

X-Blades (PS3)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)

That's a lot of stuff, but if it works out well, there's nothing that can stop me! (Is that why I'm a dragoon?)

13 hours ago, Myu said:

I want to keep clearing my backlog and I want to plat the remaining games on my to-do PS3 games list so that I can buy a PS4 without feeling guilty. 

I want to focus more on Nintendo games as I tend to leave them aside because of the lack of trophies. :)

I also want to clear my huge PS3 backlog to get the PS4 after and focus on that system , my problem is that i keep adding new PS3 titles all the time to my backlog so it's not turning out well . On the other i also have my N3DS and Vita to make my library of games increasing even more .

I want to reach 50 platinums (38 now). I am going to get platinums at least from these games: Teslagrad, Uncharted 3-4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, The Amazing Spiderman, Telltale's Batman, The Walking Dead 3, Day of the Tentacle, Infamous Second Son, God of War 1-4, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.

I'll be attempting to backlog these platinums and 100%'s first:

1. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4 Version)

2. Star Wars Battlefront

3. Tekken Revolution

4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

5. Heavy Rain

6. Grand Theft Auto IV

7. Saints Row IV

8. Saints Row The Third

9. Command & Conquer Red Alert 3

10. Uncharted 4

11. Atelier Escha & Logy

12. Marvel vs Capcom 3

13. Mafia II

14. Red Dead Redemption

15. Watch Dogs

16. Odin Sphere

17. Far Cry 3

18. GTA: San Andreas

19. Hitman Absolution

20. Deadly Premonition

21. Final Fantasy XIII

22. Call of Duty Black Ops 

And going to go for these games as well

1. Root Letter

2. Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter

3. Watch Dogs 2

4. Final Fantasy XV

5. Nitroplus Blasterz

6. Lost Dimension

7. Exist Archive

8. Virtue's Last Reward

9. Zero Time Dilemma

10. Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

11. The Sims 3: Pets

....more to come.

and of course, any other new games that come out in 2017 I'll be sure to platinum.

Edited by Terra

I don't have detailed plans, but I want to reduce my backlog and especially focus on games I've already started to reduce my unearned trophies.

Some of these games are quite likely at S rank/100% at the end of the year:

1. God Eater 2: Rage Burst
  2. Goat Simulator (if DLCs don't ninja me in December)
  3. Toukiden: Kiwami
  4. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
  5. Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
  6. Resonance of Fate
  7. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
  8. Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

These games should drastically improve my unearned trophies and lower them quite a bit. That's it for incomplete games on my profile, I don't know for sure whether I'll really do it or if I play other, incomplete games instead, but I can see myself going back to completing them. I'm currently playing God Eater 2: RB, so that's a no-brainer, I intend to make that my January 1st, 2017 platinum.

Here are some other games that I might play this year, but have yet to be added to my profile or bought (new and old games):

1. Root Letter
  2. Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness
  3. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
  4. The Witcher 3
  5. Tales of Berseria
  6. Kingdom Hearts 2.8
  7. Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster
  8. Final Fantasy XV
  9. Ys Origin
  10. NieR: Automata
  11. Danganronpa 3: Killing Harmony
  12. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (hoping for a PS4 release in the West this year)
  13. Bloodborne
  14. Dragon's Crown
  15. World of Final Fantasy
  16. Exist Archive
  17. Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star

Nothing else comes to mind right now, but I'm sure I'll buy some other games here and there and occasionally play them.

I don't really have an earth-shattering plan for 2017. I try to go for plat in every game I play (if there is one), so basically for next year I just want to plat whatever I'm currently playing...

• F1 2016 (make it my 100th :platinum:)
  • Resident Evil 0
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
  • Lego Dimensions (hopefully I can buy all dlc packs and get 100% too)

Only other thing I have planned is...

• Tales of Xillia 2 (since I played the first in 2016)

My backlog is quite big from all systems and services so basically my main goal is to whittle down my PS+ backlog.

There are a lot on my list (it goes back a couple of years) but I don't know which ones I might play. Some I might just completely ignore.

I want to make 2017 kind of a "feel of the moment" thing.

One of my goals for this year was to reach my 30th platinum, which I don't see being far-fetched. I could probably get more, but I will have to see about that. The games I intend to get this platinum on this year is:

• Samurai Warriors 4-II
  • Warrior's Orochi 3 Ultimate
  • Dynasty Warriors 8XLCE
  • Flame Over
  • Helldivers
  • Invisible Inc
  • Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  • Nom Nom Galaxy
  • Far Cry 4
  • Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
  • Watchdogs
  • God of War
  • God of War II
  • God of War III
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus
  • God of War: Ascension
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
  • Ninja Gaiden 3
  • Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  • Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
  • Tropico 
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  • Metal Gear Solid 2
  • Metal Gear Solid 3
  • Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker
  • Ico
  • Shadow of Colossus
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
  • Resistance 3
  • Hotline Miami
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  • No Man's Sky
  • Infamous
  • Infamous 2

Some are going to be hard to obtain and some are going to require me to grind, but at the end of the day, as long as I have fun it shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Kingphisher_IX

i am hopefully platinum fifa 17 (still need the online draft) currently trying to get rainbow six siege.

and others mostly ps+ games are:

- everybody's gone to the rapture

- color guardians

- stories: the path of destinies

- table top racing

- borderlands 2

- the crew

- borderlands pre-sequel

- world of tanks

- tranformers devistation

- broken age

- zombie

and then also others and some 100% games

My Platinum/100% goals for 2017 are a little bit harder than the goals I had for 2016 but I'm sure I'll be able to do most (if not all) of them :

-  Plat/100% for Final Fantasy XIV, World Of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy XII and whichever new/remastered/remaked/DLC content for the Final Fantasy series that will release in 2017.

- 100% for Ninja Gaiden 3 and obtain the Platinum for Ninja Gaiden Σ2 and Ninja Gaiden Σ Plus

- Plat for God Of War 1, 2, 3 and 4 (hopefully) I really love the series I don't know why I still don't have those platinums :P

- 100% Uncharted 4

- Play and 100% every great game of 2017 (Gravity Rush 2, NieR Automata, Horizon Zero Dawn, God Of War 4, Days Gone, Spiderman, Shenmue 3, Detroit Become Human and Gwent The Witcher Card Game. I didn't include The Last Of Us Part 2, Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077 because they obviously wont be released this year :(

- Clear the PS3 games I mentioned so I can sell it and maybe try to get a PS VR.

My only optional goal for 2017 is to try the Senran Kagura series because it seems like a lot of fun and they are on sales at a really low price right now so maybe I should buy them.

Edited by itachi-destroyer

2017 is a new start to continue earning my Platinums. I already have 1 plat for 2017, which is Battlefield 4 B).

Below are the games I have in my Backlog, and I want to Platinum them:

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • FIFA 16

Okay, now below here are the games I want to get (Wishlist) and Platinum them as well:

• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS3)
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted
  • WWE 2K16 (PS3)
  • WWE 2K17 (PS3)

I think that'll do :D.

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

Here are my main goals

1.Have 6000 trophies by the end of the year currently at 4,482.

2.Get up to 100 plats currently at 70.

3.Get 95% or above completion on my profile currently at 93.74%(almost there)

4.Get in the top 50 fastest achievers in all the games I play.

5.Play more challenging games like puzzles,fighting etc

I'll come back at a later date to check off the ones I accomplished.

Edited by marvelboy10

As always, I'm gonna get every single one from every PS4 exclusive that comes out this year, so that means:

Gravity Rush 2

NiOh

Horizon: Zero Dawn

NieR: Automata

Persona 5

etc.

And some more URs from other games like Hotline Miami 1/2 & Jotun.

Edited by Lowlliet

I have the first half of this year a school break. I quitted my education this week and I can start a new education  in August...so till that I have a lot of time to play games. I'm gonna make the best out of it! My goal is to achieve 8 plats this year, I got last year only 1 plat...had a very busy year so.... Why not more do you think with all that time to spend, the reason is that I also have (mainly JRPG's) a lot of games on my 3DS that need to be completed and I will get a Switch this year. I play one game at a time and switch the entire time between my systems (3ds game, ps4 game, 3ds game etc.). I am now playing Pokémon Moon and I have almost finished it, the post game stuff is the only thing I need to do now. After that it is time to plat Final Fantasy XV! :D 

Other then that I want to watch a lot more anime this year, discovered Bleach in 2016 and it is now my favorite anime ever! I am now watching AJINN:Demi Human and after that I gonna start with season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul! :D

Haven't made any definite plans, but I guess I'll be aiming to platinum and/or 100% the following on PS3:

Beyond: Two Souls (unstarted)

BioShock 2

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Dead Or Alive 5: Ultimate

Frozen Synapse Prime

Little Big Planet Karting (maybe)

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (unstarted)

Resistance 3 (unstarted)

Saints Row: The Third (unstarted)

Thief (unstarted)

Tomb Raider: Anniversary (unstarted)

These plans will undoubtedly change somewhat, but this should be a fairly manageable target.  However, if I eventually buy a PS4 this year, then.... :lol::lol:

The only 2 goals i have is that i want to reach 100 platinums, only 13 to go so that shouldn't be difficult, and i want to earn at least 1 ur plat this year.

And furthermore i just want to enjoy all the great games that i own. I have so many great games still unplayed

To complete the following games at least

Rise of the Tomb Raider (currently at 77% total completion)

Final Fantasy XV (currently at 68% completion)

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (currently at 34% total completion)

ICEY (currently at 51% completion) 

Gravity Rush Remastered (currently at 12% total completion)

Gravity Rush ( currently at 74% total completion) 

Also getting to at least above 50% trophy profile completion and maintaining it throughout 2017 onwards too!

anything else will most likely be a new release