2017 Platinum Race: Shana vs Dragon vs J2V89 vs Prinny

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Just got my first plat of the year :dance: :

spacer.pngspacer.pngHyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

1Lfd2b3f.png

19.77% Rare

Congrats :yay:! If you're back to earning plats I might as well root for you xD. Let's go Dragon :dance:!

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It isn't :| ? Then how about this:

:platinum: #150: Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment

1Leaf3a5.png

1.71% Ultra Rare

Thanks Kent :highfive: .

When I seen you get #149 earlier today I wondered if you'd try and get #150 shortly after, congrats on the plats and good luck in the competition, I'll be rooting for you :dance:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ratchet2425 said:

When I seen you get #149 earlier today I wondered if you'd try and get #150 shortly after, congrats on the plats and good luck in the competition, I'll be rooting for you :dance:

Thanks Ratchet, I've been saving this plat for a couple of months to make it a milestone.

Guess I'll be rooting for the Dragon. Show them why they shouldn't mess with fire! :D

Also, here's a tip for winning this: Take Prinny, throw at other participant and enjoy the fireworks :P. (Unless said Prinny has a certain Evility equipped that prevents him from being thrown. Nah, we're not talking about Pringer X here, or do we? If we do, you're screwed. ^_^) *takes cover*

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Guess I'll be rooting for the Dragon. Show them why they shouldn't mess with fire! :D

Also, here's a tip for winning this: Take Prinny, throw at other participant and enjoy the fireworks :P. (Unless said Prinny has a certain Evility equipped that prevents him from being thrown. Nah, we're not talking about Pringer X here, or do we? If we do, you're screwed. ^_^) *takes cover*

Lol, I'm liking this idea a lot. Oh Prinny, where are you? 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor anime evil laugh gif

17 hours ago, Kochiya Shana said:

:platinum: Platinum #185 :platinum:

1L036a11.png

Rarity: 23.86 Uncommon

Well got my 1st for the year now to get a few more hopefully, I forgot how boring the lily grind for this was...

Nice, congrats :yay: . I wonder if Prinny and J2V89 will also plat a Hyperdimension game as their first one :hmm: .

It's so hard to choose someone, but since Prinny was my teamdood for Jem's "3rd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special" I'm rooting for him. Don't disappoint me and go for those plats! :dance::platinum::dance:

(but seriously, good luck to everyone)

Edited by FFHannibal
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

It better be xD! Don't make hire a dragon slayer :devil:.

D-d-dragon slayer :jaymon: , t-those d-don't exist.

2 hours ago, viech54 said:

Did someone say dragon slayer? Be careful, I've got a dragon slayer in his prime right here:

5a903e753711c63c8c254b372f030ee3573ca894

... Well, that didn't go as planned. :D

Lol, motion sickness: the bane of every dragon slayer :awesome: .

1 hour ago, J2V89 said:

:platinum:#111: Day Of The Tentacle Remastered

1Lf4cd41.png

Rarity: 54.31% Common

Got my 1st for the year and many more platinums yet to come that I wanna do. 

Congrats :yay: , but you broke the Hyperdimension chain.

• Like 1

Well damn, just like my last race it seems I will be the last person to get on the scoreboard doods...

On 1/1/2017 at 9:48 PM, viech54 said:

I have my prinny scarf so there will be no explosion here dood :P