Two PS2 Harvest Moon games coming to PS4!

Can be absolutly unrelated but .... maybe they saw how successfull stardew valley is (on steam atleast) and want to jump on the train again. 

I wouldnt complain about it , Harvest moon was pretty awesome back then, (even if i think the psone game was best).

i would buy these ports instantly ... hope they have Plats :)

47 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Can be absolutly unrelated but .... maybe they saw how successfull stardew valley is (on steam atleast) and want to jump on the train again. 

I wouldnt complain about it , Harvest moon was pretty awesome back then, (even if i think the psone game was best).

That could be the case most likely.  I'll be on board with playing these, never did get a chance to play any of these games myself... but so long as they're fun time wasters, I wont mind them at all.

I wasn't the biggest fan of A Wonderful Life (even though I bought it on GameCube and PS2) and I wish you could go for more than a year in Save the Homeland but I'll be picking these two up for sure. Harvest Moon is one of my favorite franchises and I'll always support it in any way I can. 

Parker

• Like 1

OH! Always wanted to try Harvest moon, i love this kind of games but i've heard of this saga just like 1-2 years ago so rpetty recently, didn't even know there were 2 Ps2 games about it, well great news then, If they are Ps2 On Ps4 Games as all the tohers i guess i'll get them for sure :3

On 31/12/2016 at 8:14 PM, Xionx said:

I think the PS4 version was also successful

11 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Hope they have trophys.

I'm sure they will like all the other PS2 games that are available on PS4

22 hours ago, Asvinia said:

Little disappointed it's not Back to Nature for PS1, but if they have trophies I'll be picking them up probably.

Back to Nature/Friends of Mineral Town will always be my favourites.

I guess that's because this are PS2 re-releases on PS4, as part of the emulation.