Why are PS3 trophies always so different/easier than PS4 trophies?

MattStation2

You do realize many of the games being ported to the ps4 have different, easier, or completely missing mp trophies right? 

What game exactly are you saying has harder trophies on the ps4? I honestly can't think of a single one. 

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

I think you missed that this is in the NBA2k17 subforum.

It's a topic so generic that it could be put into the general section.  He should say "why are NBA trophies different, etc." instead of what he wrote. 

2nd, most people click this from the main forum page where a game title isn't shown. 

11 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

It's a topic so generic that it could be put into the general section.  He should say "why are NBA trophies different, etc." instead of what he wrote. 

2nd, most people click this from the main forum page where a game title isn't shown. 

Yeah, my bad. I thought people would pay attention to the subforum.

13 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

The game title is shown when you are in the thread. How do you think I knew about it? I certainly don't play these types of games. Perhaps I'm just a bit more observant than the average bear.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

As mentioned earlier, the PS4 has modes the PS3 version doesn't have.  That's the way it's been with the 2K games, since they came out on the PS4....

Thank you for actually answering my question. I've never played NBA 2K on the PS3 so I was just wondering.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I think you missed that this is in the NBA2k17 subforum.

I'm on my phone, so even from inside the topic it still doesn't show the game or sub-forum at the top.  I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see NBA 2k17, and the title is very unspecific. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

The game title is shown when you are in the thread. How do you think I knew about it? I certainly don't play these types of games. Perhaps I'm just a bit more observant than the average bear.

Wrong.  As shown in this screenshot you cannot tell.  Like we said the topic could be easily posted into the general playstation discussion section too.  That's all we're saying.  

f09f67ee99de42cdbcd2d0807ac77936.png

Edited by DARKB1KE

2 hours ago, Hemiak said:

I'm on my phone, so even from inside the topic it still doesn't show the game or sub-forum at the top.  I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see NBA 2k17, and the title is very unspecific. 

So, you just contradicted yourself. Does it show the subforum or not? Fyi, I'm on a cell phone too. Somehow, i don't miss these things.

1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

Wrong.  As shown in this screenshot you cannot tell.  Like we said the topic could be easily posted into the general playstation discussion section too.  That's all we're saying.  

f09f67ee99de42cdbcd2d0807ac77936.png

This is not an opinion sweetheart, it's a fact. There is no wrong in this picture. I didn't pull the right answer out of my ass. You guys who don't pay attention to where you post is your own fault, not the thread creator, of whom i do not know, fyi. I'm trying to help you guys be more observant next time. Take it or leave it.

Happy fucking new year.

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

So, you just contradicted yourself. Does it show the subforum or not? Fyi, I'm on a cell phone too. Somehow, i don't miss these things.

This is not an opinion sweetheart, it's a fact. There is no wrong in this picture. I didn't pull the right answer out of my ass. You guys who don't pay attention to where you post is your own fault, not the thread creator, of whom i do not know, fyi. I'm trying to help you guys be more observant next time. Take it or leave it.

Happy fucking new year.

I'm telling you that the link on the main forum page doesn't show which game it is for, it just shows general game discussion, which is generic.  I don't think you're bothering to read our posts.  The screenshot I posted shows clearly that it doesn't show the particular game it's for.  Second, it could have been posted in the wrong section, you know how lazy people can be and just post wherever they want to right? 

Edited by DARKB1KE