Donut Drift Still Works !! (2017)

1 hour ago, Hippic said:

I'm really curious to know the specs on the car you are driving, because I have big problems doing what I-Ersto-I did! :S

sorry for the delay. I sent you a psn message but I will tell again here in case someone wandering. I maxed all the upgrades it requires few attempts but you will get it eventually.  

55 minutes ago, ERICVOLTAGE said:

I have this in my library, might be a good time to get some of this done before someone catches on. <_< 

the is really fun you should give it a try. a small tip: get at least 1 star in each race until you get a super car after that do to the old events and you can drive the super car in each event that will make the 3 star very easy.

31 minutes ago, lronHulk said:

I really dont recommend this game, all the events are pretty grindy and the tropical ice pack dlc make the game even harder. There will be more dlc for sure...

yeah i'm struggling with it right now :D but I think its manageable since there is a guy got 100% in 3 days  

Edited by I-Ersto-I

I was able to get it the donut drift to work in the Tropical Ice DLC Special Event Street Racers series. I used the Rally's Cool car on the Life's A Beach map.  Three stars on this map requires 700,000 points and this is the most difficult drift in the DLC series.

It was extremely tough to keep the car into a donut that would continuously register points.  The game seemed to not register the exploit if my drift was mostly off the track. On that map, the last corner was where I would start my donut.  If i was too far into the racing track, it would stop registering after one donut revolution. But if you keep tucked into the corner, it works.  Of course, it took me MANY tries but I got it after a half hour.

In regards to the other DLC drift challenges, I can't seem to find anywhere on the Yellowsnow Piste track where it is wide enough to get a donut going. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

I was able to get it the donut drift to work in the Tropical Ice DLC Special Event Street Racers series. I used the Rally's Cool car on the Life's A Beach map.  Three stars on this map requires 700,000 points and this is the most difficult drift in the DLC series.

It was extremely tough to keep the car into a donut that would continuously register points.  The game seemed to not register the exploit if my drift was mostly off the track. On that map, the last corner was where I would start my donut.  If i was too far into the racing track, it would stop registering after one donut revolution. But if you keep tucked into the corner, it works.  Of course, it took me MANY tries but I got it after a half hour.

In regards to the other DLC drift challenges, I can't seem to find anywhere on the Yellowsnow Piste track where it is wide enough to get a donut going. 

can you please show me how did you do the 700.000 drift ?

On 1/8/2017 at 4:17 AM, I-Ersto-I said:

can you please show me how did you do the 700.000 drift ?

I'll try to explain- the final corner of the track has a 90-degree corner to it. Line your car up on the right side of the track and try to get your donut spinning as much in that corner as you can. The more your car is between the white racing lines, the more chance it seems the game's anti-donut alert will trip and won't let you continuously spin and accrue a score. If you donut more than one revolution and your score keeps going up, you got it! If you make it one time around and your score suddenly resets, the game has figured out you are donuting.  You probably will get an "Ahem" notice too.

- The game makes you use the Rally Cool car so I dialed all the attributes down, especially handling and speed. Too much speed and acceleration made it hard to keep a tight donut in that corner.

- This was extremely hard to pull off.  I saw your post and already had the platinum, but I wondered if the exploit still worked in the DLC. I pulled up the hardest feat (700K) and gave it a go.  On my second attempt, I got my score up to 100K before tapping a wall and losing it. But That proved the exploit could work.  After that, it was just trying to find the right groove and holding it long enough for 700K without banging into a wall.

- I still can't get it to work on the Piste DLC track. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

I'll try to explain- the final corner of the track has a 90-degree corner to it. Line your car up on the right side of the track and try to get your donut spinning as much in that corner as you can. The more your car is between the white racing lines, the more chance it seems the game's anti-donut alert will trip and won't let you continuously spin and accrue a score. If you donut more than one revolution and your score keeps going up, you got it! If you make it one time around and your score suddenly resets, the game has figured out you are donuting.  You probably will get an "Ahem" notice too.

- The game makes you use the Rally Cool car so I dialed all the attributes down, especially handling and speed. Too much speed and acceleration made it hard to keep a tight donut in that corner.

- This was extremely hard to pull off.  I saw your post and already had the platinum, but I wondered if the exploit still worked in the DLC. I pulled up the hardest feat (700K) and gave it a go.  On my second attempt, I got my score up to 100K before tapping a wall and losing it. But That proved the exploit could work.  After that, it was just trying to find the right groove and holding it long enough for 700K without banging into a wall.

- I still can't get it to work on the Piste DLC track. 

Good luck!

Dude YOU ARE THE BEST. I got it from the first try :DDDD  I will upload a video about it.

Edited by I-Ersto-I
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 09/02/2017 at 6:18 PM, FalseSine280 said:

Any tips for 350000 super car event from Tropical Ice? Seems impossible to me after 4 hours of trying. those 700000 drifts actually easier because you can use better car. I'm just ready to give up on that.

add me and I will do it for you by Share Play its extremely easy and

for 700,000 check this

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know how you do that but it's not working for me. I would like to know your tactic. Do you play with Acceleration and brakes? Just acceleration? Do you keep pressing accel. and just use brakes sometimes? do you play with analog stick or just keep pressing it on one direction? Help! :(

Edit: Nevermind. I just got them both. For those who are struggling like me: you just have to keep accelerating and controlling your car a little bit with L2 till you get the proper circumference, then you just have to hold it and don't touch anything more on your controller. I was literally with my eyes closed while doing that due to fear of screwing up xD Take a look at the marks on the floor on the video to know where you have to drive over.

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 23/11/2020 at 11:24 AM, gs1728 said:

I've read multiple times about how to drift the car, make Donuts, etc.

But I can't pull it off! I'm going crazy,

Someone with a good soul can please, please, please help me out! I will pass you the controller ???. Help!

Add me: gs1728

EDIT: Still works as of 29th November 2020

Edited by OpenScars

The drift method still works! 

It's very hard to get it going but it's doable.

Fir me the settings that worked on both 400.000 and 1M points was to set every aspect of the car to the lowest setting and them, in the available spots, try and try and try to find the sweet spot.

Them go full throttle all the way.

For the 400.000 I left the left analog at 7h00 and for the 1.000.000 at 9h00, and don't forget you can't breathe or move a muscle! ?

Here's a video of me getting the 1M, with 9 seconds to finish.

• Like 2