Next AC setting

so I was thinking about interesting settings for next AC,and I came up with several locations and time periods which would be really interesting,so let me hear you'r thoughts on this settings:

1. Napoleon era France - starting with the fall of Bastille in 1789. you are an Assassin from the new reborn Creed with Connor in America in charge,you work for the people and later as helper for everyone against Napoleon (Russia,British,etc.) and maybe you poison the Napoleon in the end and finish the story of a great Templar...

2. Feudal Japan - who says that ninjas weren't assassins,or maybe samurais,you chose the way you want to play the game,the stealthy assassin ninja or bad-ass armored secret assassin samurai...

3. Ancient Egypt / Greece - how about being a part of the secret organisation of professional killers,but for a good cause,getting rid of a templar pharaoh...or in Greece helping out in Trojan war etc. you are the reason the Templar stronghold/state Troy,has fallen...

or maybe future (not likely)

4. Futuristic Brasil - rising from favelas to diminish the templar influence or coruption in Brasil,you travel around from Rio to Brasilia and find out that the templars are much bigger then you even expected...

so there you have it,let me see what you think smile.png

I fucking hate this series of games now. Am I the only one that's pissed?? Whatever... I'm never buying an AC game again and Corey May, Ubi, whoever came up with this convuluted, bullshit plot can kiss my arse!!

4. Futuristic Brasil - rising from favelas to diminish the templar influence or coruption in Brasil,you travel around from Rio to Brasilia and find out that the templars are much bigger then you even expected...

Did you even finish Assassin's Creed III or at least witness the end??? There will be no need for Templars, Assassins, etc. So that idea's out the window. Also, with that ending, how the hell are we supposed to watch what out ancestors did? Trying to be vague here for those who haven't finished ACIII.

• Like 1

I fucking hate this series of games now. Am I the only one that's pissed?? Whatever... I'm never buying an AC game again and Corey May, Ubi, whoever came up with this convuluted, bullshit plot can kiss my arse!!

Did you even finish Assassin's Creed III or at least witness the end??? There will be no need for Templars, Assassins, etc. So that idea's out the window. Also, with that ending, how the hell are we supposed to watch what out ancestors did? Trying to be vague here for those who haven't finished ACIII.

oh come on you really think there won't be another AC game,after they sold over 3 million copies of AC3?

there will be another game and when it comes out I just want to play in interesting setting

btw why are you so pissed about this subject,it's just a topic...

It's possible you may already know this but Ubisoft already said that ancient Egypt and Japan are boring locations for a new AC game.

well yeah when I think about it now it is kinda boring but you never know...

oh come on you really think there won't be another AC game,after they sold over 3 million copies of AC3?

there will be another game and when it comes out I just want to play in interesting setting

btw why are you so pissed about this subject,it's just a topic...

well yeah when I think about it now it is kinda boring but you never know...

I definitely know there will be another 15 AC games, Ubi needs that cash!! I never said I didn't think they'd make another one, especially with that bullshit ending they seemed to have wiped off their asses. 5 games for what? Absolutely nothing. I'm rather pissed at the franchise in general and where it has been heading, the story makes absolutely no sense, the ones who came before us is outrageous and ludicrous, and with the ending of ACIII, it kind of shows that the Templar vs. Assassin war was not needed. Hell, none of these games were needed in the first place. If you like it, you like it, I don't really care, you're choice. I'm just angry on how everything after ACI seemed to fall apart, besides Brotherhood.

fair enough,honestly I don't really care about the desmond's story or the main story,I think of every game as a separate part of the neverending strugle between templars and assassins,to me it seems like they did the main story so that they could play with all this places and events but still have a plotline that connects all AC games which is kinda dumb,it wasn't necesarry,if they made a game only about the assassins and templars without Animus,Desmond and end of the world scheme it would be a great series,maybe even better...

I think Feudal Japan could be a fantastic setting for an Assassin's Creed game and it's bull for Ubisoft to say "it's too boring." Put some time into developing the game and it would be the furthest thing from boring, but if you just ride on the Assassin's Creed name it certainly could be boring.

Parker

Since they hinted at that female Chinese assassin in AC3, I'd be up for 16th century China. I wouldn't describe Japan as boring, but it's been kinda done to death. Playing as a foreigner in late 16th or early 17th century Japan could be interesting though. Perhaps William Adams was an assassin? Who knows... :ninja:

Ancient Egypt also sounds cool to me.

Since they hinted at that female Chinese assassin in AC3, I'd be up for 16th century China. I wouldn't describe Japan as boring, but it's been kinda done to death. Playing as a foreigner in late 16th or early 17th century Japan could be interesting though. Perhaps William Adams was an assassin? Who knows... :ninja:

hmm interesting,I wasn't aware of him,it sure would be interesting ;)

In a conversation with Shaun in game, he says he wants to turn the animus back to the beginning of civilization, maybe they could take a game there?

oh yeah,I remember that,it would be possible,and they would have a great amount of freedom if they do so...