Online Trophy

I have a question, except for "Class Warfare" all the remained trophies is possible to obtain they in offline coop? Or I Need to do that in online? I Want to know for exo survival trophies and flip flop Trophy.

Thanks all

P.S. Sorry for bad english, I Hope you understand.

Edited by pamperonecaino

50 minutes ago, pamperonecaino said:

I have a question, except for "Class Warfare" all the remained trophies is possible to obtain they in offline coop? Or I Need to do that in online? I Want to know for exo survival trophies and flip flop Trophy.

Thanks all

P.S. Sorry for bad english, I Hope you understand.

According to the trophy guide, every trophy minus class warfare can be obtained offline

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare/guide/#

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

By the way there's one trophy that, I think must be online.

PLAY EACH CLASS 30 MINUTES.

But it's really easy and on PS3 there are still people playuing.

I think the best option for doing all EXO SURVIVAL trophies is to unninstall the recent patch and play disc version. There are a lot of glitches that we can do on a lot of maps and it's really more easy than do it this 4 players mode / online. Because you must be really good and every other 3 players must be good as well in order to get to round 50.

I just did it all by myself. As you can see in my profile.

On 16.7.2018 at 7:32 PM, ChristianHenares said:

By the way there's one trophy that, I think must be online.

PLAY EACH CLASS 30 MINUTES.

But it's really easy and on PS3 there are still people playuing.

I think the best option for doing all EXO SURVIVAL trophies is to unninstall the recent patch and play disc version. There are a lot of glitches that we can do on a lot of maps and it's really more easy than do it this 4 players mode / online. Because you must be really good and every other 3 players must be good as well in order to get to round 50.

I just did it all by myself. As you can see in my profile.

I only need the Riot map trophy, could you possibly help me out with it, Iwould appreciate it, it's the only trophy I need for the platinum :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, J_Shocks said:

I only need the Riot map trophy, could you possibly help me out with it, Iwould appreciate it, it's the only trophy I need for the platinum :)

What console?

We have a problem here. I'll download the patch and let's see if it works. But I know that it doesnt work with savegames from other version.

On PS3 there is an easy way to do 100 rounds on RECOVERY MAP. I try it on Xbox One (without PATCH) and it doesn't work, there are different design sections there, so I think PS4 version has the same issue. But on PS3 you can do easily this and make 100+ rounds just by yourself. Is really simple (but long).

I'm sorry this is all the help I can offer. I did it this way on PS3 and it was great. I have to try it on Xbox One AFTER PATCH, but again I need to do TIER 1 and TIER 2, and I don't have time to test that at the moment.

1 hour ago, ChristianHenares said:

What console?

We have a problem here. I'll download the patch and let's see if it works. But I know that it doesnt work with savegames from other version.

On PS3 there is an easy way to do 100 rounds on RECOVERY MAP. I try it on Xbox One (without PATCH) and it doesn't work, there are different design sections there, so I think PS4 version has the same issue. But on PS3 you can do easily this and make 100+ rounds just by yourself. Is really simple (but long).

I'm sorry this is all the help I can offer. I did it this way on PS3 and it was great. I have to try it on Xbox One AFTER PATCH, but again I need to do TIER 1 and TIER 2, and I don't have time to test that at the moment.

its the ps3 version I have, because it is long and I'm kinda lazy to do it all by myself, because im at tier 2, it would take me too long to unlock riot, thats why I aked you if you have it on ps3 to invite me and finish it fast :)

• Like 1

On 21/1/2018 at 6:26 AM, ChristianHenares said:

Thank you for this. I recently bought this game,disc edition, for only 2,90€. I couldn't believe it

Why couldn't you believe it? These games, just like Fifa, lose all their value after the next one comes out because the masses that play them just migrate to the newest version and trade in the old one for pennies. They are also made in such big quantities that never become rare and have no collector value.

• Like 1

On 20/7/2018 at 2:57 PM, J_Shocks said:

its the ps3 version I have, because it is long and I'm kinda lazy to do it all by myself, because im at tier 2, it would take me too long to unlock riot, thats why I aked you if you have it on ps3 to invite me and finish it fast :)

Read carefully. I did this with the disc original version. If you download newest patch (you need it in order to play online) it says that "the data isn't the same version, you have to restart all over". That's why I can't invite you because my data is worthless right now.

I sugest you to erase that patch on PS3, and begin again in TIER 1. You only have to do 50 rounds through all 4 scenarios.

1st map = 10 rounds
2nd map = 15 rounds
3rd map = 15 rounds
4th map = 10 rounds

Something like this.

Then you will get acces to TIER 2. Now, this is the good part. In the map call Horizon you must do the glitch in order to get 50 rounds or more if you like, being practically invencible. This is the glitch.

And with this, you will get Flip Flop trophy easily.

You will have acces to TIER 3, and you must beat 100 rounds through all 4 maps again.

Then you use the last video I posted before on the map Recovery and make sure you do there between 75-100 rounds.

The RIOT map will be available now. It's not too hard, only 11 rounds to beat, but the last part against zombies you gotta be careful becase I died once. If they get you you won't be able to jump and walk away.

When you escape it will trigger a CGI movie and you will get the trophy.

On 20/7/2018 at 3:19 PM, AndresLionheart said:

Why couldn't you believe it? These games, just like Fifa, lose all their value after the next one comes out because the masses that play them just migrate to the newest version and trade in the old one for pennies. They are also made in such big quantities that never become rare and have no collector value.

2.90€ sigue siendo un precio muy competitivo. Entiendo lo que dices y desde luego tienes razón, pero los FIFA en España son otro caso, los FIFA 15 o FIFA 16 si puedes conseguirlos a 2 y 1€ (nadie los compra), pero el Call of Duty Advanced Warfare a pesar de ser viejo lo normal es que esté a 9€ o más. Incluso los Call of Duty más antiguos de PS3 suelen estar a ese precio.

Algunas veces a las tiendas se les va la olla marcando precios, y he llegado a ver hace varios meses For Honor por 7€ precintado (nuevo), he llegado a ver Mafia III por 9€ precintado también, y otros tantos juegos.

De segunda mano es un poco suerte. Son juegos usados pero en general los precios van de 7,90€ a 14,90€. Algunos meses verás unos más baratos que otros, luego vuelven a subir de precio, etcétera. Lo normal es que todos compremos en digital dado que te ahorras un par de euros y tampoco gastas gasolina para ir a la tienda (que en Europa si es caro esto, y es un aspecto a valorar).

Básicamente tampoco expliqué toda la historia. Resulta que vi este juego a 4€ en Carrefour un día, precintado, nuevo, pero para Xbox One, consola que también tengo. Me lo compré tras investigar sus logros. Y al día siguiente me da por ir a la misma tienda que me pillaba de paso y vi para PS3 el mismo juego pero a 2,90€. Vamos, un regalazo. Así que lo compré y ya por fin he conseguido todos los trofeos de SURVIVAL EXO en PS3. Sölo me queda pasarme al historia, coleccionables, etcétera y podré tener platino.

Lo que no he pensado es en los logros para el 100% en Xbox One. Como sabes ahí no hay platino y en este juego hay trofeos de DLCs, así que el 100% básicamente no voy a tenerlo porque necesitaría todos los DLCs, jugar online, y largo etcétera xD.

Saludos.

• Like 1

On 22.7.2018 at 10:49 AM, ChristianHenares said:

Read carefully. I did this with the disc original version. If you download newest patch (you need it in order to play online) it says that "the data isn't the same version, you have to restart all over". That's why I can't invite you because my data is worthless right now.

I sugest you to erase that patch on PS3, and begin again in TIER 1. You only have to do 50 rounds through all 4 scenarios.

1st map = 10 rounds
2nd map = 15 rounds
3rd map = 15 rounds
4th map = 10 rounds

Something like this.

Then you will get acces to TIER 2. Now, this is the good part. In the map call Horizon you must do the glitch in order to get 50 rounds or more if you like, being practically invencible. This is the glitch.

And with this, you will get Flip Flop trophy easily.

You will have acces to TIER 3, and you must beat 100 rounds through all 4 maps again.

Then you use the last video I posted before on the map Recovery and make sure you do there between 75-100 rounds.

The RIOT map will be available now. It's not too hard, only 11 rounds to beat, but the last part against zombies you gotta be careful becase I died once. If they get you you won't be able to jump and walk away.

When you escape it will trigger a CGI movie and you will get the trophy.

2.90€ sigue siendo un precio muy competitivo. Entiendo lo que dices y desde luego tienes razón, pero los FIFA en España son otro caso, los FIFA 15 o FIFA 16 si puedes conseguirlos a 2 y 1€ (nadie los compra), pero el Call of Duty Advanced Warfare a pesar de ser viejo lo normal es que esté a 9€ o más. Incluso los Call of Duty más antiguos de PS3 suelen estar a ese precio.

Algunas veces a las tiendas se les va la olla marcando precios, y he llegado a ver hace varios meses For Honor por 7€ precintado (nuevo), he llegado a ver Mafia III por 9€ precintado también, y otros tantos juegos.

De segunda mano es un poco suerte. Son juegos usados pero en general los precios van de 7,90€ a 14,90€. Algunos meses verás unos más baratos que otros, luego vuelven a subir de precio, etcétera. Lo normal es que todos compremos en digital dado que te ahorras un par de euros y tampoco gastas gasolina para ir a la tienda (que en Europa si es caro esto, y es un aspecto a valorar).

Básicamente tampoco expliqué toda la historia. Resulta que vi este juego a 4€ en Carrefour un día, precintado, nuevo, pero para Xbox One, consola que también tengo. Me lo compré tras investigar sus logros. Y al día siguiente me da por ir a la misma tienda que me pillaba de paso y vi para PS3 el mismo juego pero a 2,90€. Vamos, un regalazo. Así que lo compré y ya por fin he conseguido todos los trofeos de SURVIVAL EXO en PS3. Sölo me queda pasarme al historia, coleccionables, etcétera y podré tener platino.

Lo que no he pensado es en los logros para el 100% en Xbox One. Como sabes ahí no hay platino y en este juego hay trofeos de DLCs, así que el 100% básicamente no voy a tenerlo porque necesitaría todos los DLCs, jugar online, y largo etcétera xD.

Saludos.

I know what you are saying, but like I said, if you have your save file, just start a private match, invite me, set the map on riot and lets play until round 11, thats all, people are doing it that way even with the patches, its not a big deal, and still getting the trophy, and like i said I know about the glitches and stuff, its just im not eager to play until tier 4, its boring as hell, and doing only 11 rounds on riot would be easy, but, thanks anyway I'll find someone who gonna help :) Cheers

On 23/7/2018 at 10:04 PM, J_Shocks said:

if you have your save file, just start a private match, invite me

You're not listening...

I cannot do that because when I try to access to my save, a message text pop up and says something like: "You can't play with this profile because its another's version profile, please erase it or create a new one".

I had to start from zero again. And I can't invite anyone because I'm playing version 1.0 of the game.

If I had RIOT MAP with the last patch, Surely I'd not have any problem to invite anybody to RIOT map, but I can't do it.

• Like 1