Suited-up Question/advise

PipeSwinger

Hey PSNP

I am totally used to trophies glitching in Crysis that I don't even get discouraged anymore. I know there are some threads on the Suited-up trophy glitching, but I am looking for pointers on how to proceed for my specific case. I went through the whole game and I am missing one nanosuit module. It says it in the campaign menus and I can confirm it when I try to upgrade my suit. However, I followed a guide to the letter so I believe it must be glitching, but on the same coin I am skeptical maybe I did screw up somewhere and miss one (doubtful but I am only human!). For anyone who has dealt with this trophy before, does my case seem like a case where the trophy has glitched? Am I best off just wiping my save data and restarting? How exactly should I restart in that case? Should I wipe my save data for Crysis 3 and just start fresh, or just hit new game? 

Thanks a ton!

Jacob

17 minutes ago, PipeSwinger said:

1- I am totally used to trophies glitching that I don't even get discouraged anymore.

2- I followed a guide to the letter, but maybe I did screw up somewhere and miss one

3- Should I wipe my save data for Crysis 3 and just start fresh, or just hit new game?

1- This is something that makes me really happy to see. Never give up, never surrender.

2- I've been in the same spot as you (pretty much?). I've followed a guide to the letter and yet I've missed two (????) upgrades at the end? Then I just redid them all when speedrunning the clean up and the upgrades and I realized I died way too many times in a few sections and didn't pickup the upgrades a Xth in the run I managed to win the run, so I actually left 2 upgrades behing. I'm sorry if what I say now makes little sense, but one of the upgrades was inside some bushes/demolished building to the left and the other one was before the swamp area with dozens of spotlights. I'm just saying this because I died a lot in those areas. Any chance there is one that you remember dying a lot to get? You could use chapter select to speedrun all of those on easy and watch a different video guide to see if any of the collectibles trigger a "hey, I've never done this before" feeling on you.

3- if you can't find out what you missed, if you missed anything, then yeah. Just make sure you finish the hard playthrough before, so you don't need to do it again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

1- This is something that makes me really happy to see. Never give up, never surrender.

2- I've been in the same spot as you (pretty much?). I've followed a guide to the letter and yet I've missed two (????) upgrades at the end? Then I just redid them all when speedrunning the clean up and the upgrades and I realized I died way too many times in a few sections and didn't pickup the upgrades a Xth in the run I managed to win the run, so I actually left 2 upgrades behing. I'm sorry if what I say now makes little sense, but one of the upgrades was inside some bushes/demolished building to the left and the other one was before the swamp area with dozens of spotlights. I'm just saying this because I died a lot in those areas. Any chance there is one that you remember dying a lot to get? You could use chapter select to speedrun all of those on easy and watch a different video guide to see if any of the collectibles trigger a "hey, I've never done this before" feeling on you.

3- if you can't find out what you missed, if you missed anything, then yeah. Just make sure you finish the hard playthrough before, so you don't need to do it again.

Hell yeah man gotta keep trying!

Interesting. So let me get this straight. The two upgrades were in a different spot then they were suppose to be in? Or the correct spot, but you just died a lot so it didn't register? 

I do recall one area where I died right after I picked it up. I also remember something strange happening in a different chapter. I upgraded my nanosuit at one point in the game using one nanosuit module. A little later in the chapter I noticed that it wasn't upgraded anymore and my upgrade point was gone. Perhaps that is where stuff went south. 

I have everything done in single player except for Suited-up and couple little miscellaneous trophies. Since the game is super short I might just wipe the save and speed run it.

You're always good help. Thanks man!

Just now, PipeSwinger said:

Interesting. So let me get this straight. The two upgrades were in a different spot then they were suppose to be in? Or the correct spot, but you just died a lot so it didn't register

I do recall one area where I died right after I picked it up. I also remember something strange happening in a different chapter. I upgraded my nanosuit at one point in the game using one nanosuit module. A little later in the chapter I noticed that it wasn't upgraded anymore and my upgrade point was gone. Perhaps that is where stuff went south. 

I died too many times, you don't have to pick it up again if you die? Because then it might have been because I quit the game in frustration/to boost the MP then.

You know the glitch happens if you upgrade something and die before hitting a checkpoint, right? Do you think you died in that situation you described?

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

You know the glitch happens if you upgrade something and die before hitting a checkpoint, right? Do you think you died in that situation you described?

I am fairly certain that didn't happen. I would always upgrade prior to a checkpoint and I would make sure not to die. Hmm... 

• Like 1