Anyone still play this?

fang7744

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2017 at 3:20 PM, fang7744 said:

Hey everyone, I'm thinking about buying this game and am curious if the servers are still available for the trophies and such? Thank you :D

This one seems a daunting task. 250+ hours? And usually it's a positive estimate...

• 2 months later...
On 3-1-2017 at 4:20 PM, fang7744 said:

Hey everyone, I'm thinking about buying this game and am curious if the servers are still available for the trophies and such? Thank you :D

On 13-1-2017 at 7:53 PM, RAKAN_KSA_MAX said:

Add me if you going forword !

I've recently set up a boosting session to boost all of the Multiplayer trophies for this game. If anyone of you is still interested feel free to join! :)

https://psnprofiles.com/session/116747-lost-planet-2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I searched for enemies in Ranked Matches and did find ONE at a time... surprisingly the match started... although i didn't see an option to quit cuz i was totally destroyed all the times :(

But one thing bothers me: i read that you need to set a world record in any training mission to get a gold good job award... and that's necessary for the Plat!

Btw i set up a Session for Ranked Matches on Wednesday Night (Middle Europe)

Edited by brian_budokai

On 4/10/2017 at 2:28 PM, brian_budokai said:

I searched for enemies in Ranked Matches and did find ONE at a time... surprisingly the match started... although i didn't see an option to quit cuz i was totally destroyed all the times :(

But one thing bothers me: i read that you need to set a world record in any training mission to get a gold good job award... and that's necessary for the Plat!

Btw i set up a Session for Ranked Matches on Wednesday Night (Middle Europe)

Something about being number 1 on a global leadboard, which is some b.s.