marvelboy10

Favorite PS Plus game of 2016

76 posts in this topic

2016 may have not been the best year for PS Plus subscribers. Some months had terrible games and Sony raised up the price from $50 to $60.(the day before my birthday:() But some months had good games. My favorite was in October.

Transformers_Devastation_cover_art.jpg

It was a fun and exciting game for me. Even if you don't play hack/slash games it is still worth playing. As the title says What was your favorite PS Plus game of 2016?:D None is also an answer as well.

Edited by marvelboy10

1 minute ago, DarkSoleride said:

Infamous: First Light 

Not that their is anything wrong with your choice but Infamous First Light was free in January 2015. The game has to be a from last year 2016.

HELLDIVERS AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT

DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM HAVE BEEN SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE GALAXY

A lot tougher choice than i originally expected.

Transformers Devastation, Dragon Age Origins, Grim Fandango, Helldivers, Tropico 5, Furi, Journey and Resident Evil all come to mind, but at the end of the day i can't not give the title to Yakuza 5. I really have to thank PS+ for getting me into the Yakuza franchise, starting with 4, which was a freebie at what feels like is ages ago now. Getting 5 after that only makes the gift even sweeter.

Edited by Happy

HELLDIVERS....100 plus hours...I still want to get back in. HOPING for more Free DLC trophies.

There were a couple of games this year that I already owned; DiRT 3 and Transformers: Devastation I have the physical release and Everybody's gone to the Rapture I bought on a PSN sale, so I'll go with a game that was new for me. I have a friend who loves this series and keeps badgering me to play it.

Yakuza 5 - August

Yakuza5.jpg

Table Top Racing: World Tour

Easily Helldivers, absolutely love top down shooters. Broforce as a close 2nd, but the online issues really hurt it

Edited by SnowxSakura

I only played 4 games of 2016 PS+ I believe. Tabletop Racing: World Tour, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, GRID: Autosport and Ultratron. Out of these, COJ was my fave.

Of course I would have played more of PS+ if I had the time or HDD space on PS3.

Resident Evil & Everybody's gone to the rapture 

actually I enjoyed both of them. Everybody's gone to the rapture was a unique experience.

Tropico 5 was my favourite, didn't expect much from it at first but it grew on me.

Helldivers, TableTop Racing, and Flame Over are up there too.

Hmm. It might help if I'd played more of the games that were on + in 2016...

I'll give my vote to Tropico 5 for now. I bought the game anyway, but I had a lot of fun with it and really need to get back to it (I stopped after fucking up a city, and haven't gone back to re-start that level yet). It's a lot of fun, and that music is infectious. 

Lb061f6.png

For me is "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" September free game. I was looking to get this in the end of 2015 for an easy platinum, but I ended up not getting it. I remember back to the day this game didn't receive very good review from users. However, when I started playing, I can't stop. It a very fun game.

I honestly never played (or even downloaded) a PS+ game before. Either I don't like what they are offering or I already own(ed) the game, lol. I also really never followed the PS+ releases that much, seems like I missed out on a lot of good games.

Yakuza 5.

"You didn't play it you POS."

No shit, I barely played any PS+ titles over the course of the last two years.

How DARE no-ones list Journey. JOURNEY was my 2016 PS+GOTY.

With that said, a list of all the 2016 +Games would have been nice. It's what I would have done.

The deadly tower of monsters. I found myself smiling and laughing at the commentary the entire game. I love the art of stories, which i am currently playing. But favorite 2016 ps+ title has to be deadly tower

i cant remember if i played any of the 2016 plus games, but yakuza 5 was a personal favorite when they gave that one out.

targeting my backlog just higher hour games are a lower priority :(.

gotta get into another RPG again. already planned one out within the next game or two.

Edited by kingdrake2

I only downloaded about 8 of the 24 free games and The Tower Of Deadly Monsters was the stand out one for me.