Favorite PS Plus game of 2016

marvelboy10

2016 may have not been the best year for PS Plus subscribers. Some months had terrible games and Sony raised up the price from $50 to $60.(the day before my birthday:() But some months had good games. My favorite was in October.

Transformers_Devastation_cover_art.jpg

It was a fun and exciting game for me. Even if you don't play hack/slash games it is still worth playing. As the title says What was your favorite PS Plus game of 2016?:D None is also an answer as well.

Edited by marvelboy10

A lot tougher choice than i originally expected.

Transformers Devastation, Dragon Age Origins, Grim Fandango, Helldivers, Tropico 5, Furi, Journey and Resident Evil all come to mind, but at the end of the day i can't not give the title to Yakuza 5. I really have to thank PS+ for getting me into the Yakuza franchise, starting with 4, which was a freebie at what feels like is ages ago now. Getting 5 after that only makes the gift even sweeter.

Edited by Happy
  • Like 1

There were a couple of games this year that I already owned; DiRT 3 and Transformers: Devastation I have the physical release and Everybody's gone to the Rapture I bought on a PSN sale, so I'll go with a game that was new for me. I have a friend who loves this series and keeps badgering me to play it.

Yakuza 5 - August

Yakuza5.jpg

• Like 1

Hmm. It might help if I'd played more of the games that were on + in 2016...

I'll give my vote to Tropico 5 for now. I bought the game anyway, but I had a lot of fun with it and really need to get back to it (I stopped after fucking up a city, and haven't gone back to re-start that level yet). It's a lot of fun, and that music is infectious. 

• Like 1

Lb061f6.png

For me is "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" September free game. I was looking to get this in the end of 2015 for an easy platinum, but I ended up not getting it. I remember back to the day this game didn't receive very good review from users. However, when I started playing, I can't stop. It a very fun game.

• Like 4

i cant remember if i played any of the 2016 plus games, but yakuza 5 was a personal favorite when they gave that one out.

targeting my backlog just higher hour games are a lower priority :(.

gotta get into another RPG again. already planned one out within the next game or two.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1