Missing way to sort Trophies from old site?

Hey, so on the old site you were able to sort trophies on a list by having "100%" and "Platinum, not 100%" games together on the same list. This doesn't seem to have carried over to the new site. Is this on the radar to re-implement in the future?

I realize it's not the most major thing, but this does personally bug me a lot and, as silly as it sounds, having that feature was one of the reasons I used PSNprofiles over other sites and eventually wanted to support it through a Premium membership. I still appreciate and enjoy the site a lot, just wondering if this has been officially noted by anyone in charge and if it's planned to come back.

Has it? I don't see it on the list from skimming it, and if it's just somewhere in the posts that doesn't seem hopeful that it's been brought up to anyone official. I know the opposite of what I'm asking for was recently implemented, I guess I'm looking for acknowledgment that what I'm looking for is an issue that has been properly noted. Just to clarify, I'm talking about completed games showing up together, both 100% games and games that have been Platinum'd but DLC remaining unfinished.