Movies you look forward to this year.

marvelboy10

• 2/10: The Lego Batman Movie (Warner Bros./Warner Animation Group)
  • 3/17: Beauty and the Beast (Walt Disney Pictures)
  • 3/24: Power Rangers (Lionsgate Entertainment/Saban Capital Group)
  • 4/7: Smurfs: The Lost Village (Columbia Pictures/Sony Pictures Animation)
  • 5/5: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Marvel Studios)
  • 5/26: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (Walt Disney Pictures/Jerry Bruckheimer Films)
  • 6/2: Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (20th Century Fox/DreamWorks Animation)
  • 6/16: Cars 3 (Walt Disney Pictures/Pixar)
  • 6/30: Despicable Me 3 (Universal Studios/Illumination Entertainment)
  • 7/7: Spider-Man: Homecoming (Marvel Studios/Columbia Pictures)
  • 8/4: The Emoji Movie (Columbia Pictures/Sony Pictures Animation)
  • 9/22: The Lego Ninjago Movie (Warner Bros./Warner Animation Group/RatPac-Dune Entertainment)
  • 10/6: My Little Pony: The Movie (Lionsgate/Hasbro Studios)
  • 11/3: Thor: Ragnarok (Marvel Studios)
  • 11/22: Coco (Walt Disney Pictures/Pixar)
  • 12/15: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Lucasfilm Ltd.)

There are a lot of films that I'm excited to watch this year, but these are the only ones that will probably make me go watch them in the cinema.

Alien: Covenant - I'm a fan of the Alien franchise, liked Prometheus as well so I'm naturally excited about the next film that is hopefully going back to it's roots.
Dunkirk - The Battle of Dunkirk directed by Nolan who has never made a bad movie? Oh yes, please.
T2: Trainspotting - Boyle coming back to direct a sequel to the brilliant Trainspotting with the same cast. Even though it's another sequel made after 20 years I have hopes for this one to be good. Love McGregor and judging by the official trailer it's looking good.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword - I'm a huge fan of Guy Ritchies comedic style of direction and the trailer for this one excited me as well, but it could honestly be really amazing or really shit. I don't know how Ritchies style could translate to a fantasy setting, but I'm still excited for the film.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - It's Star Wars, I don't need much else to get excited. The chance to hear another new story from the universe I love is enough to get me excited.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...