[POLL] How much money have you spent on the game and what for?

GRAMMELKNOEDEL91

How much money have you spent on the game and for what? (1€=1$)  

109 members have voted

1. 1. How much money have you spent on the game?

• None
    • <10€
    • 10-30€
    • 30-50€
    • 50-100€
    • 100-200€
    • >200€
  2. 2. What have you spent the money on?

• I have not spent any money
    • VIP
    • Keys
    • Mount
    • Companion
    • Profession packs
    • Refinement
    • Packages (Dragonborn, Hero of the North,...)
    • Campaign boosters
    • Bags
    • ZEN to Astral Diamonds exchange
    • Other stuff

Hey guys,

I'm curious: how much money have you spent on the game and what for? When I first started with the game I would not have thought to ever spend money on it, but over the last few months I have spent around 170€. The majority I have spent for VIP, an epic mount and the Dragonborn pack. This may sound a lot at first, but for my defense: I have not bought any other games in the mean time because I only played Neverwinter^^

Because I'm interested in the money spending behaviour of you guys I decided to start this poll, feel free to answer it (voters names are NOT public, no need to be ashamed^^).

Greetings

battlefield 3 when it first came out i payed £29.99 for the standard version minus premium after a week or so i bought 1 dlc i think at the time it was £14.99 and bought the other 5 dlc packs afterwards £14.99 x 5 + £14.99 + £29.99 = £119.93..daaaaaayum. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm somewhere below 50€. Beside my monthly VIP I only bought a few passive companion slots as I like to switch them from time to time. I think you should add a money/month question to your poll, the overall money spent alone doesn't say much.

I would love to spent more money for a better VIP (more AD, more Campaign currency). Right now it's more or less just a daily chest key. I like to spent money in good games, but I don't want to buy things I can unlock within the game. Would be awesome to see a model like in early MMOs again, monthly fee including everything. Today premium/VIP is at the same price and you can still spent hundreds of euros on top of that :(

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I spend 200 euro on the game, mostly 4 keys and vip i picked also 2 legi mounts. But after 4 months of playin it ( release time ) i sold all my stuff on my second leader on my guild for 250 euro xD. Neverwinter is high p2w if u want decent mounts quick runes etc. It depends also if u had loot luck. I did like 200 CN runs and never got a orcus shard when it was 6-8 mil ad worth. Good that i quit that game. I had few ppl in my guild dat spend 1000 euro on the game for keys xD 

• 4 months later...

I've been tempted, really, specially for the Legendary Boxes and a good Mount/Companion, but I once exchanged Astral Diamonds for a Legendary Key and oh my god what an RNG bullshit luck. 

Been playing for a while and got a better/faster Mount with ADs (it's plain luck, you have to check for the best exchange), but a better companion (Owlbear Cub, in this case) is nowhere to be seen without spending real money. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I bought each month 150 euro and pump it in to neverwinter.  With special events or black friday i spend one time more than 1000 euro .Now you will say im crazy, but for over 1 year ive spent more then 15 hours per day in this game, it was my hobby, and for that i have money on.

Sadly the game become more and more expensive and many leave to tera... and so i decided to leave too and only go for the trophies now.

But i sure spent 4-5k in the game the past 2 years.

Edited by tigerriser
  • Like 1