Color Guardian jelly time! trophy

The_Kopite

Just to let people know as I noticed it was not in the guide, that you can just complete a level with jellies on it such as the one listed in the guide, and then leave the game on the result screen until 5 minutes on the level have passed, and the trophy will unlock. Easy!

• Like 2

Thank you TheYuriG for helping me get the information to the right person. Thank you to @amnesty15 for putting the information in your great trophy guide! As you can both tell, I am a bit of a new in terms of the forums lol didn't realize that I could send the information straight to the writer of the trophy guide! Can't even work out how to put my trophy card automatically into a message I post lol thanks to you both again! :)

44 minutes ago, The_Kopite said:

Thank you TheYuriG for helping me get the information to the right person. Thank you to @amnesty15 for putting the information in your great trophy guide! As you can both tell, I am a bit of a new in terms of the forums lol didn't realize that I could send the information straight to the writer of the trophy guide! Can't even work out how to put my trophy card automatically into a message I post lol thanks to you both again! :)

Go to your PSN profile, click the menu on top right, click trophy cards, copy the BB Code (most forums) [MIDDLE CODE], open the foruns and click the top menu again, account settings, signature, paste the code, save info, refresh page. You should be done unless I missed a step here :hmm: