Cosmic Star

sephirothdude

13 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Anyone know what the story with this is? It's feels like it's been in development forever.

Do you mean Cosmic Star Heroine?

According to the Kickstarter it seems to be in the final stretch of the developement.

Currently working on finishing the game and releasing a new backer beta build with more content. Until next time!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1596638143/cosmic-star-heroine-sci-fi-spy-rpg-for-pc-mac-ps4/posts/1759634

And they will announce the release date when they can confirm it but at least it will be sometime 2017:

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6.1.2017 at 3:53 PM, sephirothdude said:

Thanks for that Crimson Idol.

I'm dying too play this!

I guess there's at least some partial good news for you:

We are pleased to announce that Cosmic Star Heroine will come out on April 11th for Playstation 4 and PC! The official price is $14.99 USD.

The PS4 version of the game will be cross-buy with Vita. The Vita version will not be coming out on April 11th, but will be released soon after. It was a tough decision to make, but we felt the Vita version needed some extra time to polish up and we didn't want to delay the other releases further.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1596638143/cosmic-star-heroine-sci-fi-spy-rpg-for-pc-mac-ps4/posts/1821265

• Like 1

Cannot wait for the Limited Run edition of this game! Hope the Vita port doesn't share the same fate as Pier Solar though. Bought the PS4 version in good faith only to find out, a year or so later, that Watermelon studios cancelled the Vita port :( sorry I digress, happy gaming everyone ;) 

On 12.3.2017 at 5:30 AM, vanillamoose said:

Cannot wait for the Limited Run edition of this game! Hope the Vita port doesn't share the same fate as Pier Solar though. Bought the PS4 version in good faith only to find out, a year or so later, that Watermelon studios cancelled the Vita port :( sorry I digress, happy gaming everyone ;) 

I always wondered what happened to the Vita-version of Pier Solar but I didn't find any news about it. Thanks for the info, even if it's a bad one.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 11:30 PM, vanillamoose said:

I was wondering about the Vita port.  That makes me sad too.  And yes to the LRG version.  May be the first one I double dip on.  Zeboyd games are fantastic

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...