Uncharted 4 Online Trophies.

Hello! I was just wondering, does Survival games counts towards Get in the Game Trophy? Does it also count the revives as well? I'm having a hard time trying to find matches on multiplayer. I figured that I might have better chances of finding Survival games cause it only requires two more people. Plus, I love that kind of game mode.

Edited by AcidFueled
Use Gaming Sessions to find players, not the forum.

On 1/6/2017 at 2:40 PM, Juzota said:

Yeah, there should be plenty of players. I play online few matches everyday and never have to wait more than a minute to find match.

Have you ever incountered a not starting glitch. Every single time I press Find Match, I'll be matched with players and the timer will start counting down. But after that, it just 'freezes'. It won't move the percentage of "Match Starting". Loading won't load. Nothing happens. My only option at that point is to close application and try again...

1 hour ago, SanderN24 said:

Have you ever incountered a not starting glitch. Every single time I press Find Match, I'll be matched with players and the timer will start counting down. But after that, it just 'freezes'. It won't move the percentage of "Match Starting". Loading won't load. Nothing happens. My only option at that point is to close application and try again...

Yes, that happens sometimes but not too often.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2017 at 4:41 PM, SanderN24 said:

Been playing this Multiplayer and I can relate, it happens rarely but when it does I just quit and start a new search. No biggie.