gary_danial

Question about DLC trophies

6 posts in this topic

I heard that getting 100% for this game need the DriveClub base game as well, is it true? I'm interested in the stand alone version, so I want to make sure I can get the 100%. Also, does all the DLC except Finish Line & No Limits comes from the free update patch? Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance.

You access Finish Line and No Limits from the main Driveclub game, because they use cars instead of bikes. The only reason they're part of the bikes list is because the first trophy list was maxed out. So you probably will need the base game to 100% the bikes trophy list. I'm not certain on that, but it's highly likely.

The EBR DLC is free, the other four aren't. Plus they're rather expensive, have never been on sale in any region, and aren't part of the base game's season pass, so it's not really ideal. I think I spent more on those packs than I did for the base game and the first 21 DLCs combined.

Edited by Shadiochao

On 7-1-2017 at 8:27 AM, Shadiochao said:

The EBR DLC is free, the other four aren't. Plus they're rather expensive, have never been on sale in any region, and aren't part of the base game's season pass, so it's not really ideal. I think I spent more on those packs than I did for the base game and the first 21 DLCs combined.

They've been on sale by now. Last sale would have been Bikes plus all DLC for about €12-€15 if I recall correctly, though I may have only counted the Bikes DLC back then.

Quick Question: I have Drive Club - Driveclub Season Pass - Driveclub Bike. What do I need to buy to get %100 from the both games. Also the 3 DLCs below are still available for purchase. I'm kinda confused. Wouldn't I get the Finish Line DLC when I buy the Season Pass for Driveclub.

LyBA0a.png

7 minutes ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

Quick Question: I have Drive Club - Driveclub Season Pass - Driveclub Bike. What do I need to buy to get %100 from the both games. Also the 3 DLCs below are still available for purchase. I'm kinda confused. Wouldn't I get the Finish Line DLC when I buy the Season Pass for Driveclub.

LyBA0a.png

No, sadly the season pass don't cover the dlcs that are listed in DC: Bikes trophy list.

Edited by ElBolovo

6 minutes ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

LyBA0a.png

There are 4 downloads that were released outside of the season pass (the season pass was supposedly just to cover up to July DLC or something, so the last few DLC that they released need to be purchased outside of the season pass).

Also, the DLCs that you need to buy are those 3 + the No Limits DLC, those 4 were released outside of the season pass and have only went into a sale for the first time not long ago (that's when I finely bought them to 100% this bikes list.. since I kept waiting until they finely put them on sale..).