FFXV Patches, DLC and Updates topic

Alantor32

9 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

The fact that the trophy for finishing this last DLC episode is 'The Nightmare Ends'.

What a beautiful dose of irony.

Hahahaha. Oh boy. But it seems they'll give us one last parting gift, making the dlc not part of the Royal Edition

Ugh.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

5 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Hahahaha. Oh boy. But it seems they'll give us one last parting gift, making the dlc not part of the Royal Edition

Ugh.

Kinda disappointing really and I heard that the DLC wasn't even that good. Hopefully it's doesn't cost more than 10 bucks.

Edited by Phantom2654

It’s in the store and costs €10. I have the feeling DLC gets more expensive all the time. The first episodes were all €5. It’s probably overpriced for the amount of content but I’ll pick it up anyway, so I can finally delete this game to free up some space.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

For anyone curious; these were my stats for when I cleared Return of the Founder King

https://imgshare.io/image/5c3f0c63-79be-4307-b65c-410b341a875c.HkwZw

While being the most time consuming of the score challenge trophies, it is by far the easiest of them all.

Overall, Episode Ardyn was a lot more fun than any of the others, because playing Ardyn didn’t feel anywhere near as clunky as playing Gladio, Prompto or Ignis, and the collectables are not as annoying to get. 

Edited by Griffon234
Grammar

14 minutes ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

for combo, any of the slow big guys can be done, as long as you got 12 swords and dont use the QTE to kill him you can rack up high hits, got the almost 900 hit myself when i fought the tripple version on one of the bases.

Cool thanks, I will do quick run on easy to get it.

Does the DLC justify its price, content wise? Because the Season Pass, which includes the other 3 character episodes (4.99€ each one I think), goes for 14.99€. IMHO, the price is hardly justified, especially if it is in the same vein as the other ones (with a max length of approx. 4-5 hours). I want to get it eventually, my HDD space is running out and I have been looking forward to getting rid of those precious 90+GB of FFXV! ?

2 hours ago, Phantom2654 said:

@Griffon234 Where did you get that combo? Was it at a section area or one the final bosses?

2 hours ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

for combo, any of the slow big guys can be done, as long as you got 12 swords and dont use the QTE to kill him you can rack up high hits, got the almost 900 hit myself when i fought the tripple version on one of the bases.

Basically this. I only had 400 because I did it on 4 random Crownguard enemies.

Holding down forward and spamming O and dodge  should let you use the combo where your blades spin like a chakram, and that rakes up hits really quickly while doing mediocre damage.

Edited by Griffon234

Guys on forum "TrueAchievements", i also copy it here if it is useful:

" Now that I'm more awake, I went back through all of my runs and incorporated data points from everyone that posted their results. The help is much appreciated! Will update the solution shortly, but posting the information in here as well:

Total Score:
1,544,750 = A+
1,487,410 = A

Max Combo:
424 = A+
348 = A

Damage Incurred:
14,466 = A+ (Guilty115)
19,802 = A (MemoriesOfFinal)
20,020 = B
25,754 = B
35,191 = C

Battle Time:
00:46:53 = A+ (Silver Mitsuki)
00:50:47 = A (ArkhmInmate0801)
01:12:XX = C (SilverArrow20XX) "

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So Episode Ardyn is 100% the last thing for this game right?

I want to finally uninstall this huge 109.6gb ass game.

Aside from comrades, I loved all the DLCs......more than the main game.

Just happy to be back at 100% and hope that it's all done now?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm still waiting for Episode Ardyn to come in sale, I'm amazed that it's been out got this length of time & still hasn't been in one.

After they shit on the fans & cancelled the remaining story DLCs that people actually wanted, I refuse to pay full price for it & the game will stay incomplete in my list until a sale actually happens & even then I'll only be buying it grudgingly to restore my 100%.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
  • Like 1

There's another What's Big in Japan sale running on the PSN store & Episode Ardyn is finally on sale. It's half price on both the UK (£3.99) & US ($4.99) stores so I'm finally picking it up to be done with the game for good.

All the other DLCs, expansions etc are also half price incase in the sale just incase anyone is interested.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
  • Like 1

So yeah, i've finally bought FFXV Royal Edition and Episode Ardyn... yay... BUT! What the hell is wrong with the Comrades standalone expansion? (and, to some extent, the Platinum Demo), i've downloaded all DLC for the main game, 30-ish items, and... they've been copied to the Comrades app as well? I downloaded a 30GB game and it has become 72GB. Same for the Platinum Demo (i keep it because it has stuff not in the main game), it's around 4GB but it takes the FF15 DLC, and it's 45GB now. I've even tried redownloading them separately, still the same crap. Why this?

Edited by Lance_87