FFXV Patches, DLC and Updates topic

Alantor32

28 minutes ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

I can't bring the teamlink attack to work properly. If the teamlink option pops up, I use warpattack but nothing happens. Seems bugged or do I miss something?

Red arrows should appear over the fallen enemy when you're able to do it. It takes about a second for them to appear after you get the prompt.

1 hour ago, Shadiochao said:

Red arrows should appear over the fallen enemy when you're able to do it. It takes about a second for them to appear after you get the prompt.

Yes, and I start my warpattack and nothing happens. :( Which enemy is good for trying to get the timelinks? 

Edited by Dini_at_home_400

1 hour ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

Yes, and I start my warpattack and nothing happens. :( Which enemy is good for trying to get the timelinks? 

The new hunt, Melusine, is perfect for the new chain attacks. I got 6 full cross chains against her during the (very long) fight. She is level 99 btw. and really strong. But since I had 99 super elixirs it was still no problem. :P And the other 4 full cross chains I got against these Magiteck Soldiers that appear out of nowhere so often. Don't join the fight yourself, only dodge and let your three bros fight. When you're prompted to start a cross chain with a warp attack, lock the enemy with red arrows and do the warp attack. Then you have to press circle 10 times when prompted for cross chains, until a final attack happens. This is a full cross chain and 10 of these are needed for the trophy. :) 

Edited by ShadowStefan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I only got 1 full cross chain on Mesuline... And Magiteck Soldiers are too weak...

Don't attack yourself, just wait for your bros to down the enemy. Equip weaker gear. Then it should work. :) When exactly the prompt for starting a cross chain comes seems a bit random, for me it happens once or twice per Magiteck Soldier fight.

Btw. here is some visual material how the full cross chain looks like, for all those that have a problem how to start it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rurouni720/status/891870162101702656

Edited by ShadowStefan

Says don't attack, shows video of player attacking lol... I will try leaving the allies to do the attacks see if that is any different.

Edit: Gotta say leaving the teammates to attack does wonders for this, seems good with magetick soldiers.

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

On 31/07/2017 at 8:48 AM, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I only got 1 full cross chain on Mesuline... And Magiteck Soldiers are too weak...

Damn I was too late, you can actually farm this in Mesuline. Equip the new outfits to the guys and do her quest. 

Once you are facing her, read the pattern of her moves. She does a kick which if you successfully block, you will have to press :circle: fast to let Noct throw a fire bomb at her which will make her vulnerable. I didn't even let Noct attack I just kept holding :square: until she does her kick attack. If you see her health going low just run away from her. And go back to her after a few seconds to let her health regenerate. 

17 hours ago, KillLaGil said:

Maybe try adamantoise? Idk if that's worj, brb trying

No it won't as you get another timed mission with Adamantoise, "Deal 100k damage"

Edited by Hertz
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hertz said:

No it won't as you get another timed mission with Adamantoise, "Deal 100k damage"

Yep, just as you said, it didn't work, trying it in new boss been parrying like madman only got one crosslink, gonna try equip those suit, my mates die quickly without those 

4 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

Yep, just as you said, it didn't work, trying it in new boss been parrying like madman only got one crosslink, gonna try equip those suit, my mates die quickly without those 

Yeah, those suits help a lot in farming the crosslink from Mesuline. It sucks I was late to inform you guys you can farm it from her. I just got home and downloaded the patch. :( 

Although if you can try spawning a MA-X Angellus-0, you farm crosslinks from it too. It takes a while to kill that superboss anyway.

Edited by Hertz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hertz said:

Yeah, those suits help a lot in farming the crosslink from Mesuline. It sucks I was late to inform you guys you can farm it from her. I just got home and downloaded the patch. :( 

Although if you can try spawning a MA-X Angellus-0, you farm crosslinks from it too. It takes a while to kill that superboss anyway.

Just get em trophy, farming all from new boss,

Its took 2-3 parry to get boss to vulnerable state, it's also need all bros to be alive, my exosuit energy run out after 8th cross link lol, so im just spam phoenix down for all my team mate, also boss despawn at 5 o'clock 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody, FFXV is doing a collab with Assassin's Creed for an Assassin's Creed type festival where you can earn exlcusive items like Assassin's Creed costumes for Noct and the crew. And if you have the Dream Egg from the Moogle Chocobo Carnival, you can earn the Master Assassin's costume for Noct. But you better hurry before the Moogle Carnival ends in late September. There will also be Assassin's Creed type mini-games in this event DLC.

I think this is an hilarious idea and I like it! It kinda even deepens the idea that FFXV is a modern fantasy, with them always playing games on their phones etc. so why shouldn't Assassin's Creed exist in their world, but just not as something real, but something that gets a festival and cosplays and mini-games. I approve of this. :P

Also this artwork:

assassin1.jpg

assassin2.jpg

On segunda-feira, 31 de Julho de 2017 at 2:33 PM, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

What are the best enemies to full cross chain?

On segunda-feira, 31 de Julho de 2017 at 2:54 PM, Dini_at_home_400 said:

Same problem I have. Nothing work to get the full cross chain. :'(

On terça-feira, 1 de Agosto de 2017 at 3:38 AM, KillLaGil said:

On terça-feira, 1 de Agosto de 2017 at 3:42 AM, Hertz said:

I know this is late and all but why did you guys had so much trouble getting this? I get tons of Cross-chains opportunities, almost every fight, in fact enemies actually reach 0 Hp in the middle of the chain and it still goes up to 10, they won't die until you stop, the only thing that stops the chain is if any of the guys gets hit during it by another enemy, and I'm not exactly weak neither, around level 65 with best equipment I could get...

On ‎31‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 7:43 PM, Dini_at_home_400 said:

It was a pain to get this trophy cause my chars are level 99. Even if I use the weakest weapons, it is extremely hard to find enemies for the trophy. :(

No fun at all! 

23 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

I know this is late and all but why did you guys had so much trouble getting this? I get tons of Cross-chains opportunities, almost every fight, in fact enemies actually reach 0 Hp in the middle of the chain and it still goes up to 10, they won't die until you stop, the only thing that stops the chain is if any of the guys gets hit during it by another enemy, and I'm not exactly weak neither, around level 65 with best equipment I could get...

Due to this problem. Level 99 is way to high to get easy cross chain.

5 hours ago, Emokruemmel said:

easy trophy the 10 chain...i do this with  melusine. take weak weapons and the exo suit and that is

I managed to earn the trophy by fighting Imperial soldiers and having luck to help me get the 10 chain link trophy. It wasn't easy, but I got it.