FFXV Patches, DLC and Updates topic

Alantor32

9 hours ago, Emokruemmel said:

easy trophy the 10 chain...i do this with  melusine. take weak weapons and the exo suit and that is

If you doing the trophy after knowing about this way, then yes!

But if you doing it without knowing that Melusine is the best spot for that, it is hard as hell to get the trophy with level 99 chars! :/

I've done it without knowing it! 

On 27.8.2017 at 11:48 PM, Dini_at_home_400 said:

But if you doing it without knowing that Melusine is the best spot for that, it is hard as hell to get the trophy with level 99 chars! :/

da du ja auch ne deutsche bist schreib ich des lieber auf deutsch :D weil mein english is not the yellow from the egg xD

wenn man blockt wird einen das ja gesagt was man machen muss mit dem chain gedöns und meine charaktere waren auch fast lvl 99 

ging aber ganz gut mit schwachen waffen habs zwar paar mal verbockt mit dem blocken, mit noct hab ich auch nie angegriffen nur die anderen 3, aber nach na stunde hatte ich diese unnütze trophy auch

• Like 1

Dürfen wir hier Deutsch schreiben? :D

Ich hatte Melusine leider schon getötet bevor ich diese Trophäe angefangen bin und hatte es übelst schwer geeignete Gegner dafür zu finden. Ich bin dann in den Turm, in den geheimen Bereich und habe es dort versucht, was dann irgendwann auch endlich geklappt hat. :)

Und ja, diese Trophäe war ja mal so richtig unnütz. ;P

30 minutes ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

Ich hatte Melusine leider schon getötet bevor ich diese Trophäe angefangen bin und hatte es übelst schwer geeignete Gegner dafür zu finden. Ich bin dann in den Turm, in den geheimen Bereich und habe es dort versucht, was dann irgendwann auch endlich geklappt hat. :)

14 hours ago, Emokruemmel said:

da du ja auch ne deutsche bist schreib ich des lieber auf deutsch :D weil mein english is not the yellow from the egg xD

wenn man blockt wird einen das ja gesagt was man machen muss mit dem chain gedöns und meine charaktere waren auch fast lvl 99 

ging aber ganz gut mit schwachen waffen habs zwar paar mal verbockt mit dem blocken, mit noct hab ich auch nie angegriffen nur die anderen 3, aber nach na stunde hatte ich diese unnütze trophy auch

Ich weiß nicht genau wie die Regeln hier sind was Fremdsprachen angeht, aber ich würde euch bitten das zu unterlassen, in einem allgemeinen Thread der nicht als speziell deutsch deklariert wurde. Es ist unfair den anderen Nutzern gegenüber. Dies ist ein weltweites und deswegen auch englisch-sprachiges Forum.

For the sake of transparency I'll roughly translate what I wrote here:
I don't exactly know the rules on this subject, but I asked both of them to not write in german here since this is an international forum. And as such I'd like everyone to understand everyone. It's just unfair to some users.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joker said:

Ich weiß nicht genau wie die Regeln hier sind was Fremdsprachen angeht, aber ich würde euch bitten das zu unterlassen, in einem allgemeinen Thread der nicht als speziell deutsch deklariert wurde. Es ist unfair den anderen Nutzern gegenüber. Dies ist ein weltweites und deswegen auch englisch-sprachiges Forum.

I understand you very well but the other person maybe don't. I was searching for the site rules and couldn't find anything about that I'm not allowed to post in german sometimes to help people or talk to people who are not so good in english, so yeah, what if people are not able to say what they think in english but wanna talk about their opinion? One post didn't mean the world. I was gentle and answered in my native language and this is german. If this is a forum where no other language is welcome or to answer people in their native language if they actually say that they are not good in english then I wanna see the rules about that. C'mon...it is just one post...a gentle answer to someone who said that he/she is not good in english. Is it really neccessary that you have to tell us that we shouldn't do that immediately? He/she actually tells us that he/she is not good in english and don't understand most of what people wrote here. To welcome people and talk to each other no matter in which language is in my opinion a way to let people feel welcomed here. Maybe it is my fault that I don't translate both post in english, I'm sorry for not thinking about doing this but this could be up to you too instead of telling us not to wrote again in a "Fremdsprache". (Sorry but my native language is definetly not a "Fremdsprache" for me.)  And this is so much off topic so I hope this is done for good. :/

Edited by Dini_at_home_400

10 hours ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

I understand you very well but the other person maybe don't. I was searching for the site rules and couldn't find anything about that I'm not allowed to post in german sometimes to help people or talk to people who are not so good in english, so yeah, what if people are not able to say what they think in english but wanna talk about their opinion? One post didn't mean the world. I was gentle and answered in my native language and this is german. If this is a forum where no other language is welcome or to answer people in their native language if they actually say that they are not good in english then I wanna see the rules about that. C'mon...it is just one post...a gentle answer to someone who said that he/she is not good in english. Is it really neccessary that you have to tell us that we shouldn't do that immediately? He/she actually tells us that he/she is not good in english and don't understand most of what people wrote here. To welcome people and talk to each other no matter in which language is in my opinion a way to let people feel welcomed here. Maybe it is my fault that I don't translate both post in english, I'm sorry for not thinking about doing this but this could be up to you too instead of telling us not to wrote again in a "Fremdsprache". (Sorry but my native language is definetly not a "Fremdsprache" for me.)  And this is so much off topic so I hope this is done for good. :/

You took my answer way too harsch.

I just wanted to remind you it's kind of unfair, because maybe someone who is only able to read english was eager to know what you guys where talking about. And that person is just left aside if you switch language you know.

If I were you, I'd just do a quick summary in english, if you wanna be nice of course. Or you know, there's always the Private Message option ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

While it might not be a official "rule", it is definitely a policy of the site that posts are kept to English. The creator of the site is English and the 2 moderators only know the English language. so having to moderate other languages is not preferred and potentially troublesome, and as @Joker said above, it is also unfair on others who might want to follow the conversation. If it's just one post, then a translation is appreciated, but any more than that and it should be conducted in PMs.

The reason it isn't posted in the rules section is if those rules are broken then warning points are handed out and it would be unfair and unreasonable to give warning points for just posting in another language.

• Like 2

On 24/01/2017 at 0:23 PM, MMX20 said:

Today, Patch 1.04 is released with the ability to use photo frames for your photos and other stuff. There's also a new Photo mode to take in-game photos. Also, the limited time only Moogle Chocobo Carnival event is now live, so if you haven't reached Atlisisa before February 20, now is a good time to do so. And if you purchased the Holiday Pack and/or Season Pass, there are new events in the game when you download Patch 1.04.

And some other good news as well. the Pre-Order DLC from the Collector's Editions of FFXV are now available to purchase from the PlayStation Store. So if you bought the Day One Edition and got the Masuname DLC, then you can purchased the pre-order DLC if you're not an owner of the Collector's Edition of FFXV.

Here is a link from PlayStation Lifestyle to understand this: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/01/24/final-fantasy-xv-update-1-04-2-1gb-opens-moogle-chocobo-carnival-event/#/slide/1

Wait, can't you just take photos normally with the controller function when you press the OPTIONS button?

8 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Wait, can't you just take photos normally with the controller function when you press the OPTIONS button?

That's just a screenshot function, the ingame photo mode removes every HUD from the image and you get a clean photo, you can also mess with things like filters, frames and the like.

22 hours ago, Joker said:

If I were you, I'd just do a quick summary in english, if you wanna be nice of course. Or you know, there's always the Private Message option 1f609.png

In english:

On ‎27‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 11:48 PM, Dini_at_home_400 said:

And now in german cause I was nice and wanna help and translated my answer in german:

On ‎30‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 9:16 AM, Dini_at_home_400 said:

Only one post which is no problem for the staff of this site! 

In my opinion it wasn't neccessary to point this out to me two times. You are able to understand german and don't realize that I answered him first in english and after that in german because he don't understand me very well? And for the fact that you maybe comes up next with "it is not word in word exact the same as I wrote in english". Then yes, I can talk in german way better then in english cause I'm native speaker german but it means the same. I answered him first in english and after that in german because he asked me to do that and yes HE better asked me via PM. I have no reason to PM him cause I wrote my answer here two times, english and german. I can offer to translate it in french or spain too but nah...three times is definetly not neccessary.

But posting off topic is against the rules of this site. If you have more hints and tips how I should have to post or what should I do or not, you already know, there is always the private message option. 

Edited by Dini_at_home_400

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, MMX20 said:

The trailer music is amazing. And the gameplay is also good.

Yeah I also loved the music! Have you also tried the Comrades Beta? I did and I liked it very much, even though the Beta had a lot of connection issues which are hopefully sorted out when the DLC drops. I really like the idea that you're playing as the Kingsglaive during the King's absence, gives the whole world a lot of depth. And the gameplay is really well done for the multiplayer as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.10.2017 at 3:32 AM, MMX20 said:

BTW, I have been meaning to ask. Will the Comrades expansion be open world?

If it will be the same as the beta... then no. The comrades beta had a small hub, which is confirmed to be a bigger city in the full version. And the missions of the beta have been either linear or in a defined circular space.

Edited by ShadowStefan

• 2 weeks later...

These are the Xbox achievements - I imagine the PS trophy list will mirror these:

Standard Achievements

• Beacon of Hope - Powered up all facilities in Lestallum.
  • Kingly Blessing - Received a Royal Sigil.
  • One with Your Blade - Crafted a weapon of Level 30 or higher.
  • Come Back, Kenny! - Met the owner of the Crow's Nest Diner.

Secret Achievements

• Spoiler

Royal Retinue Rumble - Bested the Chosen King's companions.

• Spoiler

Cleaving a Path - Witnessed the awakening of King Noctis.

• Spoiler

Let There Be Light - Amassed an output of 999,999 kW.

Edited by McVexy
Spoiler tags
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 31.10.2017 at 10:30 AM, McVexy said:

These are the Xbox achievements - I imagine the PS trophy list will mirror these:

Standard Achievements

• Beacon of Hope - Powered up all facilities in Lestallum.
  • Kingly Blessing - Received a Royal Sigil.
  • One with Your Blade - Crafted a weapon of Level 30 or higher.
  • Come Back, Kenny! - Met the owner of the Crow's Nest Diner.

Secret Achievements

•   Reveal hidden contents

Royal Retinue Rumble - Bested the Chosen King's companions.

Cleaving a Path - Witnessed the awakening of King Noctis.

Let There Be Light - Amassed an output of 999,999 kW.

Yep, trophies have gone online today, exactly those. :)  

Edited by ShadowStefan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MythRaider1994 said:

Does anyone know what 999,999 kW is?

This is not confirmed and only speculation, but I imagine it should be very close to the truth: Since the DLC's story plays in the dark years of FFXV, which are literally dark since there is no sunlight anymore and the light is the only way to drive away the monsters, your task as the Kingsglaive will most likely be to accumulate energy (hence the 999,999 kW) to power up Lestallum via quests. The 999,999 kW trophy thus gives me the fealing that'll take quite a while, unless there are quests that give much kW and can be repeated.

• Like 1

Since the Comrades dlc is out now, can anyone confirm that you need ps plus to play this? Even if you play solo with the A.I.?

My ps plus is almost expired (not renewing) so I'm a bit curious about this. Thanks.

Edited by BB-BarretW