FFXV Patches, DLC and Updates topic

Alantor32

3 hours ago, BB-BarretW said:

Since the Comrades dlc is out now, can anyone confirm that you need ps plus to play this? Even if you play solo with the A.I.?

My ps plus is almost expired (not renewing) so I'm a bit curious about this. Thanks.

You need it. it is even written in the description. But dont be sad my sadly friend. Today starts the 1 week free for all multiplayer games :)

5 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

You need it. it is even written in the description. But dont be sad my sadly friend. Today starts the 1 week free for all multiplayer games :)

Lol I'm not sad. I just think this DLC is way too expensive to buy on release. But since you need ps plus it's better for me to pick it up now instead of waiting for a sale and rebuying ps plus. Anyway thanks for confirming.

2 hours ago, BB-BarretW said:

Lol I'm not sad. I just think this DLC is way too expensive to buy on release. But since you need ps plus it's better for me to pick it up now instead of waiting for a sale and rebuying ps plus. Anyway thanks for confirming.

Im regreting that I bought Episode Gladiolus and Promto seperate. Now I bought the season pass for 24,99 instead. Should do it earlier...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

Im regreting that I bought Episode Gladiolus and Promto seperate. Now I bought the season pass for 24,99 instead. Should do it earlier...

Good point, I feel the same. Bought them seperate too. I really expected this DLC to be €9.99. Guess I'll also pick up the season pass as I want to get episode Ignis too. Thanks for posting as it hadn't even crossed my mind to buy the season pass. 

Edited by BB-BarretW

Just gonna leave a short impression of the Comraded DLC here:

The DLC is generally very well designed, there are many possibilities to costumize your avatar and weapons and also a high amount of content. The missions can be played either in multiplayer or with KI, the matchmaking for multiplayer quests has been heavily improved from the beta version. I mostly find a group in less then 20 seconds. I don't want to say anything about the story yet, but the DLC is so designed that you gradually unlock more costumization items and quests by doing quests and gives you a high degree of freedom in choosing what you want to unlock next. So far I'm very impressed by the DLC. The only thing I can nitpick on is that the difficulty of the quests rises too fast, but the easy quests don't give much exp, which atm leaves me at a point where I'm replaying the same quest several times just to level up, so that I can finally take on the newer/ harder quests.

Edited by ShadowStefan
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Just gonna leave a short impression of the Comraded DLC here:

The DLC is generally very well designed, there are many possibilities to costumize your avatar and weapons and also a high amount of content. The missions can be played either in multiplayer or with KI, the matchmaking for multiplayer quests has been heavily improved from the beta version. I mostly find a group in less then 20 seconds. I don't want to say anything about the story yet, but the DLC is so designed that you gradually unlock more costumization items and quests by doing quests and gives you a high degree of freedom in choosing what you want to unlock next. So far I'm very impressed by the DLC. The only thing I can nitpick on is that the difficulty of the quests rises too fast, but the easy quests don't give much exp, which atm leaves me at a point where I'm replaying the same quest several times just to level up, so that I can finally take on the newer/ harder quests.

Do you know if it is possible to explore the open-world later? I'm getting kinda bored in doing only quests.

On 17.11.2017 at 1:30 AM, NaRayquaza said:

Do you know if it is possible to explore the open-world later? I'm getting kinda bored in doing only quests.

I can‘t say for sure, since I‘m not at the end of the DLC yet, but I think the answer is no. The Comrades DLC is not designed for open-world.

On 20/11/2017 at 0:43 AM, OJ9999vr said:

For those wondering about the "Let there be Light" trophy, i got it after fully unlocking every point on the map and stacking up 369.587kW on top of that. It took me a total of approx. 35 in game hours.

I've found everything in the map, now I just have to do that 369.587kW?

now i am 50K+ 

sry for my bad english!

Edited by Stormend09

6 hours ago, Stormend09 said:

now i am 50K+ 

sry for my bad english!

Yep, I can further confirm, after unlocking everything on the map I farmed additional ~370.000kW and the trophy popped. Your overall accumulated kW counts for the trophy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stormend09 said:

now i am 50K+ 

sry for my bad english!

Yep, and check the map once you have the right amount.

3 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Yep, I can further confirm, after unlocking everything on the map I farmed additional ~370.000kW and the trophy popped. Your overall accumulated kW counts for the trophy.

Thanks for answering for me :)

• Like 1

I'm so fed up with SE rushing games/DLCs...because of that you encounter lots of glitches. Like, I have this particular glitch in the game, where I was fighting Prompto, and while in the middle of fighting him, I been prompted to select playing with AI on the mission (last mission), because I was in the middle of the fight, I didn't really pay attention, and just pressed X quick...I've been taken out from the fight with Prompto, and made repeat the last mission I done. Now Prompto isn't in his usual spot anymore, and he didn't come back, after roughly 30h of playing this DLC. Now I just have to pray I can redo the trio (Prompto/Gladio/Ignis) fights, by either selecting new game + or just erasing my data...which both sucks to me >.>

Edited by Shiro189

9 minutes ago, Shiro189 said:

I'm so fed up with SE rushing games/DLCs...because of that you encounter lots of glitches. Like, I have this particular glitch in the game, where I was fighting Prompto, and while in the middle of fighting him, I been prompted to select playing with AI on the mission (last mission), because I was in the middle of the fight, I didn't really pay attention, and just pressed X quick...I've been taken out from the fight with Prompto, and made repeat the last mission I done. Now Prompto isn't in his usual spot anymore, and he didn't come back, after roughly 30h of playing this DLC. Now I just have to pray I can redo the trio (Prompto/Gladio/Ignis) fights, by either selecting new game + or just erasing my data...which both sucks to me >.>

Later, when u finish the Mission at Galdin quay, u can fight them anytime u want. So don't worry

• Like 1

Really? Thank you!!!! That's great news...I was pondering if to continue or reset my progress. Thank you for the quick answer! That saved like almost 40h of progress.

Edit: I finished the mission at Galdin Quai and they still don't pop up....am I doing something wrong? I even done the extra mission given when you finish the galdin quai mission.

Edited by Shiro189

9 hours ago, Shiro189 said:

Really? Thank you!!!! That's great news...I was pondering if to continue or reset my progress. Thank you for the quick answer! That saved like almost 40h of progress.

Edit: I finished the mission at Galdin Quai and they still don't pop up....am I doing something wrong? I even done the extra mission given when you finish the galdin quai mission.

Hmm I think you have to beat them separately when they show up to unlock the trio after the final mission.
Maybe if you start a NG+ they will pop up again.
Hopefully...

Edited by TARDIS1977

47 minutes ago, Shiro189 said:

So I still need to new game plus my way, or just erase it completely...I read a few comments and it seems other ppl encountered the same problem as me...the only way they could fight them again, is trough new game plus...

Yeah, I heard of this too. NG+ should work. But get the 999,999 kW done first because that progress won't carry over.