Xbox 360 E

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

So I cannot play any of my 360 games (backlog) due to my fan not wanting to run on its own i usually cannot play any i mean any games without having to get a issue with my console having to shut off due to it supposedly getting overheated which it sorta is. Now my question is should i try to repair myself with anyone having any clue to due it and give me a guide to it or anywhere i can get another 360 that is at  least generation 2. I have the xbox one but the games I have they have not yet to put them on the backwards compatibly sadly. 

Keep the 360, wait for one of those promotions EB or whatever you have in wherever you are does where they give you extra trade value for some reason (my last one was when the PS4 was announced and I dumped my 360 shit for it), then trade the 360 since they've basically hit as low as they'll go in prices now and you won't really lose anything.

Then, buy a new one for like <$100. Not worth fixing what you've got when a new one is that bloody cheap, as sad as that is to say.