What got you into this?

Magic_Pumpkin12

I love LEGO so it was kind of inevitable. Once I finally got it I loved it. The game is great, I just wish it was less buggy. I haven't encountered any huge bugs myself (just a few little glitches) but I know others have. 

I don't really have a favorite minifigure or set. 

I do think the Level and Story Packs should have more trophies but they are still good. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For the record, I have platinumed this title on an earlier account and probably will do so here because I loved the main story and the game makes you build things from actual LEGO blocks, which hails back to the fact that LEGO is a building block in real life and not just some video game franchise. Will I go for the 100%? Only after several years because the number of packs you need is insane. I do love that they constantly update with all sorts of franchises, but oh my Flipendo you'll be spending more on this title that would for an actual PS4 with the price of every story and level pack. At least Gamestop dropped the price of the starter pack to less than $60. I already donated $23 to a charity marathon so I don't think I will be buying any games this month, but I'll put it on order for June.

Also, before I threw it out, my parents bought me the Fantastic Beasts story pack and I can't wait to get it again as well as the Hermione Granger fun pack, which - other than Unikitty because she is the only figure who can affect rainbow bricks so I will need her to 100% every main story level - will be my only fun pack I'll buy. Can't wait to see if they'll give LEGO Hermione a voice to make statements when she uses her powers.

Edited by SquidBaronet