Afterbirth +

"What platforms will it be available?

This one is tricky! The DLC/expansion will be available on Windows, OSX and Linux. It’ll probably also be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. BUUUUUUUUT the mod support tools will only be for Windows. "

Depends if they wanna do it, no one can tell. Source.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sadly I get the feeling that the developers (Nicalis) and creator (Edmund McMillen) have little interest in releasing this for PSN or even Xbox. They have given zero news regarding Afterbirth+ after the December news (which said it was releasing this spring) and seem more and more focused on shifting their support to Nintendo Switch. Frankly this is extremely frustrating since I really love the game and wish I had more content for it on my console, but right now I think I'll have to forget that and just play it on PC instead. ?

Edit: lol, just a few hours later Nicalis tweeted this: 

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ coming to #PS4 at retail and digital Maybe with a PS4 preorder bonus! Are you ready for another run?

Edited by TheRealCincaid
  • Like 1

Wow, that cover art looks gorgeous. I'd love to add this to my collection. I've been playing the game on Vita since it launched but I knew I was gonna have to switch to the PS4 version one day considering that Afterbirth isn't available on Vita (laaaame). I haven't bought the DLC yet, and I only own the game via PS+, so I'll totally be picking this up.

On 2017-6-24 at 7:35 PM, Juzota said:

No release date yet, but at least they are still going to release it. Maybe?

Beautiful cover. I already bought the Nintendo Switch version with the exact same cover and it really looks better when you have it in your hands. For some reason, the PS4 cover looks even better, possibly because the blue PS4 logo contrasts well with the image.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...