Bloody Palace without super character

This is a dum thing to say as this is for the special edition but when last played bloodly palace on the normal one of this I did it all with nero and it was hard the bosses that annoyed me the most was the dante ones as they got annoying to me as having to keep moving and not stoping was key and because the best blast shots take time to shoot your free to be hit by him and it was very hard sadly am not that good at dmc anymore so on this one I would need to use vergil and his super character outfit, don't get why they never put his devil trigger as nelo angelo like in dmc 3.

4 hours ago, KANERKB said:

This is a dum thing to say as this is for the special edition but when last played bloodly palace on the normal one of this I did it all with nero and it was hard the bosses that annoyed me the most was the dante ones as they got annoying to me as having to keep moving and not stoping was key and because the best blast shots take time to shoot your free to be hit by him and it was very hard sadly am not that good at dmc anymore so on this one I would need to use vergil and his super character outfit, don't get why they never put his devil trigger as nelo angelo like in dmc 3.

At first time for me was very hard to defeat Dante play as Nero. My friend gave me very important advices on how to defeat Dante and now its not hard to defeat him... besides I need defeat Dante in BP without damage to get Untouchable trophy. If you play as Nero just shoot in Dante without charged shot and then Dante will shoot in you... in this moment you need to snatch him and then do some combo. As Vergil good method is Lunar Phase 2 + Blistering Swords. Here's a video from one of the best player.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23.06.2017 at 4:55 AM, killerJAZZ420 said:

Such a shame i have trouble even pulling S runs yet theres people like you guys that rerun BP for the hell of it. Dont see myself ever getting plat tbh. Either way good job on the scores yo.

Thanks ☺️ and yeah the game is hard.. legit Platinum difficulty is 9 of 10. Take your time and learn the characters, enemies and missions. When I started to play was also hard... I can't believe that I can do this haha, but learning the game step by step and with the help of my very good friends xDLloyd091x and LordGamolth I did all this :D For now I played in DMC4 nearly 1000 hours and I want to play more and more... DMC4 is one of my favorite game and in my opinion DMC4 have the best combat in video games. If you want to do a Platinum trophy I can help you to learn the game ? I am sure you can do all missions with S rank.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I created this topic few month ago for peoples who also play in Devil May Cry 4 to discuss Bloody Palace trophies and how it was for players to do this without super character. Sad that so many peoples saw this topic and no one said something about how it was to do full Bloody Palace with 5 character plus getting Untouchable trophy (with is the hardest trophy in this game) ? so then I want to say few words about this. Maybe I was bad in the game, but for me the hardest character to complete Bloody Palace was Dante... not Trish... then it was Vergil and Nero... don't even know why, but Lady and Trish was the easiest characters. Play as Dante was hard because he is complicated and also you should fight with two bosses... whom you did not fight before in missions... Credo and DarkDante. Play as Dante was hard, but not that hard how to defeat him legit as Nero and without damage on 101 stage to get Untouchable trophy. I practiced nearly 6-10 hours in mission 10 DMD as Nero to be ready fro this fight... and then I restarted Bloody Palace 4 times to do this. Playing with super and with Trish or Lady means that you missed the best combat/gameplay in Hack and slash/Beat 'em up, Adventure games.

Thanks to xDLloyd091x and LordGamolth who helped and supported me in this amazing game ?

Edited by Mscream9
  • Like 1

People might consider you as the child of @xDLloyd091x because you tried to mention this game here. Anyway, what I have to say is that you're on a trophy forum and most people are going to do the trophies as easily as they can without challenging themselves, I saw it a lot with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 because most people twirl/glitch that without doing it fairly in their life. You'll just have to let it go, I say you should talk about the game with your friends who also play it, because I doubt anyone on this website is going to be motivated to do what you have done on the game just by seeing your thread. No trophies, no deal, gotta move quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...
Hello everyone, I do not know how you do for the bloody palace for some character, I managed with Super Dante and Vergil for now.
On the other hand the other character I really hurt too much :(

Do you play auto ?

I see some player of your performance, it's impressive the skill you have
I need your help ^ - ^
Edited by Mr Frog
^^

24 minutes ago, Mr Frog said:

Hello everyone, I do not know how you do for the bloody palace for some character, I managed with Super Dante and Vergil for now.

Do you play auto ?

I need your help ^ - ^

I did it with Nero back on the 360 version, and the toughest part is getting past the first boss, after that it's smooth sailing for most of the palace.

21 hours ago, Mr Frog said:

Do you play auto ?

I need your help ^ - ^

Hello and Thanks^^ and nope I never tryed to play with auto mode... all is practice and patience ;)
Bloody Palace isnt so hard like many think if you know the game a bit... the real problems can give you Untouchable trophy aka 101 floor no damage if you do as Nero, Dante or Vergil without Supers... otherwise just takes some time to get used to it and wish to learn a bit the game^^
If someone have any questions about how to get good for 100% without Supers ect... then feel free to ask :) 

21 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

I did it with Nero back on the 360 version, and the toughest part is getting past the first boss, after that it's smooth sailing for most of the palace.

The Palace can give a problems to beginers only with few floors.
If player spend a bit of time learning the characters and enemies... then it wont give so much problems just to beat it.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...