Mountain Story - The North Face, the Five Giants - GLITCHED

AvengedEvil

It seems that the mountain story "The North Face, the Five Giants" is currectly glicthed (see http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1530204-Mountain-story-not-completing-Forums).

I've completed all 5 objectives but the story is still doesn't show up as completed and it can't be restarted. :( Does anyone know a workaround or the coordinates of the 5 objectives that I can go them again? Thanks!

Here's a solution for all those having problems with completing "The Five Giants". I think it should also work for any other mountain story.

1. Upload your game data (both files) to the cloud or an USB drive.
  2. Delete the game data (both files) from your PS4.
  3. Start the game. Now all your highscores will be gone but the game will still show you that you have x/111 challenges and y/30 mountain stories (in my case 111/111 and 29/30). Furthermore all of them are mrked as NEW. Thus you're now able to start the mountain story from the beginning.
  4. Start the mountain story you need and complete it. In case it's the last one you need, you'll now also get your trophy.
  5. Exit the game.
  6.  Redownload your game data (both files) from the cloud or USB drive. This will give you back all of your highscores. It will still mark the mountain story you played before as completed (e.g. it will still say 30/30).
  • Like 1