what online trophies is there?

7 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

just want to know how many online trophies there is and if it can be done with just two controllers or just make a game session with it as I just got this game today and wanted to know if the online is up still.

There's only one co-op trophy, which is for healing an injured friend. The online was shut down with gamespy a long time ago, so the only way to get that trophy now is to have 2 ps3s and play it over a LAN connection.

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

There's only one co-op trophy, which is for healing an injured friend. The online was shut down with gamespy a long time ago, so the only way to get that trophy now is to have 2 ps3s and play it over a LAN connection.

damn so you can't do it with like another controller on the same ps3?

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

No, it can only be done via a LAN connection now. The game doesn't have split-screen sadly

damn, wish it did so I could get this plat easy as pie, so how far is the lan connection anyways? like does it only stay in the uk or just a few miles? just asking as I never understood LAN before

29 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

There's the ability to create a "virtual LAN" on computers. There's an article on the ps site on how to do it, but I'm not sure if it still works http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS3/PS3-Virtual-Lan-Possible/m-p/12006980

sounds too tech related for me to do that as am not good at using the pc other then to know how to use the basic stuff and am scared I may f it up so I would need to use a fat ps3 and another copy of this game I guess or I try and find over the webs if I could do that net thing I did with avp where I go into single player and heal a down ai guy and that gives the trophy or something it was a way to do xp faster then leaving your ps3 on and doing it over and over with friends to only have it crash and have all your xp just go down to nothing because the damned thing does not keep track of all the xp

Edited by KANERKB