Any chance to coming to the Vita ?

Sigma999

It seems imo that this kind of game would do better on the Vita than the PS4 to play on the go . I was already eager to buy it on the 3DS to suppport this portuguese made game since i'm portuguese myself . 

I would love to have it on the Vita , if not then the 3DS would have to do .

• Like 2

I don't understand why these developers release their games on iOS/Android over Vita. Don't they realise mobile gamers don't actually pay for their games? That's the kind of place where you get flooded with 1 star reviews for not being free. The Vita may be niche, but it has a very good attach rate, and you know... we don't mind paying for things.

I'm a big fan of the whole cross-buy/cross-play thing. I think that's one of the best things about playing indie games on PlayStation. Being able to play these games on your console and then take it with you on Vita is great. I'd like to see that with this game too.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't understand why these developers release their games on iOS/Android over Vita. Don't they realise mobile gamers don't actually pay for their games? That's the kind of place where you get flooded with 1 star reviews for not being free. The Vita may be niche, but it has a very good attach rate, and you know... we don't mind paying for things.

I'm a big fan of the whole cross-buy/cross-play thing. I think that's one of the best things about playing indie games on PlayStation. Being able to play these games on your console and then take it with you on Vita is great. I'd like to see that with this game too.

This game is cross buy on Nintendo consoles , if you buy on 3DS you get a free copy for the Wii U i believe . So it's possibly that if it comes to the Vita it will be cross-buy between PS4 and Vita. 

Developer said: " As for Vita, there are no plans right now, and most of it is because I'm a one man team. I'm funding the game out of my pocket so each new version is financed with the last one (if successful), so I have to wait and see how the PS4 version does before considering it. That's the main reason why I'm not doing PS4 and Vita right now. "

No guarantees, if PS4 does enough...maybe we will see a Vita Version.  Understandable.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

This game is cross buy on Nintendo consoles , if you buy on 3DS you get a free copy for the Wii U i believe . So it's possibly that if it comes to the Vita it will be cross-buy between PS4 and Vita. 

Nice, I didn't know that was even possible on Nintendo platforms. I didn't think the accounts between 3DS and Wii U were linked. I think most indie games that are on Vita and PS4 are cross-buy. I assume Sony gives them some sort on incentive.

7 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Developer said: " As for Vita, there are no plans right now, and most of it is because I'm a one man team. I'm funding the game out of my pocket so each new version is financed with the last one (if successful), so I have to wait and see how the PS4 version does before considering it. That's the main reason why I'm not doing PS4 and Vita right now. "

No guarantees, if PS4 does enough...maybe we will see a Vita Version.  Understandable.

The superior platform to play indies on is at the bottom of his list... of course! I won't hold my breath.

4 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

I know the guy who made the game , i talk to him on facebook , he was telling about his new release game on 3DS on a Nintendo community from Portugal on facebook and giving info and details about Quest of Dungeons . I was to buy that game on 3DS along Chase : Cold Case Investigations - Distant Memories and Parasicentific Escape Cruise in Distant Seas when i get to buy s 25€ eshop card but the true is since that game release on eshop i haven't had the opportunity to buy a eshop card .

In fact , only today i discovered that Quest of Dungeons was to even be release on PS4 . I thought it would stay on Wii U , 3DS , mobile and Steam but i was very much wrong .

I think a PS4 Release is much better than a Vita on its own because you can download and play the game regardless of its region... right now i only see infos on the US Blog and nothing from Germany (EU region)... and considering the prize on steam i'll buy this day 1 most probably xD

Oh but sure, cross-buy and even cross-save are marvellous things you got that right @Undead Wolf :)