Treasure Hunter Question

LuuadPL

This is a really annoying trophy to get. It's so damn luck based. The main thing you can do is keep trying, over and over again.

Try to get the red chests together when making them, so you can match them into a vault. I got real lucky once, so I have he trophy. I haven't been close since ... Not even one vault since I got the trophy :S.

In my lucky play I had one vault and two red chests on the bottom row with a green chest in between the red chests. And in my last move I was able to make a vertical green match so the new red fell in between the other two red chests, thus making a vault.

I also played with Tyri up untill I got the trophy. The rare card you get from finishing the zhul'kari kingdom. Her special skill can give a map. I guess I wasted about 200-300 maps before I finally got the trophy. Not sure how many, I didn't keep track, but it was a lot .... I had a few hunts with 120+ moves with maybe 1 vault and sometimes even 1 vault and four red chests out of reach of each other. I finally got the trophy in a 89 move hunt.

You are probably doing this already, but in general, go for 4 and 5 matches of course. Prioritizing getting the coins away from the bottom. And check to see it a certain match will create another match, etc. Either way, you need luck and some skill. Most likely you already have the skill by now, all you need is luck and perseverance. I hope you get it soon.

Oh, there is one thing you can do to increase your chances a little bit. And that is join a high level guild and level up the green statue. It gives an extra turn every 10 levels. This needs an insane amount of gold to do on your own. A high level guild probably already has this statue at least at level 10 or 20. Or create a new PSNProfiles guild for people just wanting this trophy and thus always donating to the green statue. Leveling up the green statue gives several maps a week as well.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 06/03/2017 at 1:45 PM, de_digibeet said:

They decreased it from 15 to 8, because players were complaining at the time, that the rewards weren't good enough for the time spend on this. The decrease was shortly after the trophy was introduced. Increasing it again is rather unlikely.

They did that? Its not that a noticed because you only have 8moves and the rewards still Garbage.

They didnt even introduced SHARPS in rewards -_- lame trophy, lame everything about that game mode.

On 10/14/2017 at 7:06 PM, TurtlePM said:

They did that? Its not that a noticed because you only have 8moves and the rewards still Garbage.

They didnt even introduced SHARPS in rewards -_- lame trophy, lame everything about that game mode.

They did. Ever since, if you want more starting moves, join a high level guild with a high level green statue. You get 1 extra move every 20 green statue levels. So just donate to that. Though luck plays a much more important roles in getting this trophy than merely starting moves.

Good luck!

On 16/10/2017 at 0:36 PM, de_digibeet said:

They did. Ever since, if you want more starting moves, join a high level guild with a high level green statue. You get 1 extra move every 20 green statue levels. So just donate to that. Though luck plays a much more important roles in getting this trophy than merely starting moves.

Good luck!

20 Levels for 1 move? It wont make much a difference to me, since I only did one vault, not even close to make a second one :/

Idc honestly. We need Xathenos for 100% and it requires a lot of Sharps that only comes in dungeons (my team is not good enough to win one round)... So I'll pass these, just reaching level 100 and delete the game for good.

On 10/17/2017 at 2:20 PM, TurtlePM said:

20 Levels for 1 move? It wont make much a difference to me, since I only did one vault, not even close to make a second one :/

Idc honestly. We need Xathenos for 100% and it requires a lot of Sharps that only comes in dungeons (my team is not good enough to win one round)... So I'll pass these, just reaching level 100 and delete the game for good.

Extra turns for treasure hunt do indeed come very slowly with the green statue. One extra turn on the 10th level, another on the 20th, and every next one for every next 20th level.

Shards, not sharps. Xathenos needs 4000 diamonds and 350000 souls. You can make diamonds with shards, but that's quite inefficient. Get the daily dungeon deals on Sundays for extra diamonds (buy with gems). Souls are easily farmed with a soul team (1 random soul generating unit, preferably dragon soul, and three units with the necromancer trait, can be three times the same unit).

If you haven't reached level 100 yet, your team will indeed probably not be good enough for the dungeon.

A few random tips for low level players: don't donate to guilds but spend your gold on leveling up your kingdoms to level 10. This gives a stat bonus to every unit. A low level soul team uses three zombies with the necromancer trait and any soul generating unit (banshee, wight, warg, valkyrie, just sort your units on spell effect: generate souls). With a soul team enter explore, or do quests if you haven't finished every quest in every kingdom yet.

*edit* the new update of the game removed the ability to sort by spell effect so search on 'soul' to find any unit that does something with souls in their traits or spell effect.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheBritishBaron said:

it is still doable, as they just brought out the new update to get to level 250 & 500, just take your time

I too thought I'd never get it, occasionally I managed to get 1 vault and a couple of red chests and I was fuming.

But I eventually got it before I hit level 100.

Perseverance dudes, you can do it!

Lovely for you, but you make it seem more possible than it is.

I can't even get 1 vault anymore. And I'm already close to 100. There's no way I'll get it before now. It's luck based. Most of the time my extra turns go into the void since they're in 4+ cascades of "lucky" drops. But it caps out at 1 addition of a turn, so it's just a waste of my luck. Then I get stuck with nothing and oh look my turns are gone but now there's finally a setup for 4 or 5. Every time.

11 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I can't even get 1 vault anymore. And I'm already close to 100. There's no way I'll get it before now. It's luck based. Most of the time my extra turns go into the void since they're in 4+ cascades of "lucky" drops. But it caps out at 1 addition of a turn, so it's just a waste of my luck. Then I get stuck with nothing and oh look my turns are gone but now there's finally a setup for 4 or 5. Every time.

I hate that too, that you can only get 1 extra turn from 5 matches, even if it does cascade into more. TBH since I managed to get two vaults I rarely get any now :S

Don't you see how free to play games give us unnormal trophies? look at new patch.. lvl lvl.. farm stupid lvl -_- farm chests.. farm everything else.. just quit :D merry christmas.. dont be stupid to do what they want :D 

Edited by LuuadPL

• 4 months later...
On 17/12/2017 at 9:15 AM, Elvick_ said:

@TheBritishBaron is right. You have to keep trying, I thought that was impossibl, but you have to keep trying. Since I got the trophy I already did 3/4 two vaults in the same board, so it’s not that impossible, change your strategy and try harder.

Change your Guild if you have to, they give more moves at the beginning... I found more “extra turns” with events basead on Moves. Gather the most treasure maps you can and try this trophy while these events (like this week) still active.