Objectives

EternalChaos72

I'm on chapter 4 (destroy light barriers) i've destroyed 3 of them and now it's not letting proceed as there is no other objective showing when i press :down: on the D-pad? Is this game known to be glitchy? Iv'e literally no idea what's going on.

EDIT: Ok, iv'e just watched the video walkthrough of this chapter and i can confirm that the objective has indeed glitched on me. This also happened to me when i first found Raven. 

EDIT 2: Restarting the chapter didn't fix the problem either. Iv'e a feeling it's something to do with the console itself and not the game because this game has never been reported with bugs or glitches (as far as i am aware). Another thing that happened me was on the PS3 something similar happened in another game and when i changed to my new console everything worked as normal. I will keep this save file and load up the new console ( was waiting for this one to screw up on me) and replay chapter 4 and see what happens. i'll report back and see what happens.

EDIT 3: Turns out my file got corrupted, will have to start over. It's not too bad considering i was only on Chapter 4.  Will make regular back up saves from now on just incase this happens again. 

Edited by EternalChaos72