Easy 700.000 Drift (1st DLC) (video and script)

Majedexe

Hi 

this is the method to get  700.000 points without doing it legit in the 1st DLC hardest drift. PerryToxteth  told me about it and I made video to help (video and script included)

the video for the drift (sorry I had to do few tries but I got it in the first time :D ) 

script from PerryToxteth 

PerryToxteth said:

I'll try to explain- the final corner of the track has a 90-degree corner to it. Line your car up on the right side of the track and try to get your donut spinning as much in that corner as you can. The more your car is between the white racing lines, the more chance it seems the game's anti-donut alert will trip and won't let you continuously spin and accrue a score. If you donut more than one revolution and your score keeps going up, you got it! If you make it one time around and your score suddenly resets, the game has figured out you are donuting.  You probably will get an "Ahem" notice too.

- The game makes you use the Rally Cool car so I dialed all the attributes down, especially handling and speed. Too much speed and acceleration made it hard to keep a tight donut in that corner.

- This was extremely hard to pull off.  I saw your post and already had the platinum, but I wondered if the exploit still worked in the DLC. I pulled up the hardest feat (700K) and gave it a go.  On my second attempt, I got my score up to 100K before tapping a wall and losing it. But That proved the exploit could work.  After that, it was just trying to find the right groove and holding it long enough for 700K without banging into a wall.

- I still can't get it to work on the Piste DLC track. 

Good luck!

• Like 2