Deep Silver wrote me back on glitched PS3 - need your help!

MaverickHunterX

Hey all,

Long story short - I recently completed the PS4 version of MN9, and wanted to move on the the PS3 one, but hesistated due to all the problems that you guys had with the prison's fine play glitch.

So, before I started, I wrote to Deep Silver and Comcept, posting the complaints from their site (as well as PSNprofiles).

This morning, I actually received an answer from DS:

"Dear Customer,

thank you for your inquiry.

We're currently looking into this issue by testing it internally. It may take some time but I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Please try the following:

1. At the start of the fight, don't destroy the red eye right away. Let him do his bullet attack, and hold RT to deflect it all for the first Fine Play. This can also be done against the same attack if his eye is destroyed, but it doesn't always work.

2. Now destroy the eye, and wait for one of the carrier robots to drop a box with one of those claw arm things. Make the boss eat it and he will take massive damage, awarding you your second Fine Play.

Please tell us if the problem still exists.

Note: If you reply to this Email please do not edit the subject line. Thank you!

Best regards

Your Support Team

Deep Silver Inc.
Technical Support
900 Larkspur Landing Circle
Larkspur CA 94939 / USA

Technical support:
08:00 (8:00 am) Pacific Time to 17:00 Pacific Time (5:00 pm)
Phone: 1-888-883-1505
Email: [email protected]
Webpage: Home | Deep Silver Deep Silver develops and publishes video games for all major consoles worldwide and published over 200 games on different platforms so far."

The problem with this is that I haven't started MNO9 on PS3 yet, so, I don't have a way to test this. Can anyone who currently suffers from the glitch give the advice above a test - that way, I can send them your findings and we can go from there?

Thanks again, all...

• Like 1